jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

So I’m looking for opinions.
    I have a good female friend that lives outside Orlando. She’s looking to start a realistic jungle themed half sleeve. Frogs and flowers and jungle leaves and what not. She asked me if I knew of anyone in central Florida so I started looking around and ran across this guy.
    She actually surprised me cause she said everyone local was pretty bad. I told her about jime litwalk at h&h and “granted ink” but she wasn’t diggin the styles. So she’s starting off looking for the right artist for her. Which impressed me.
    Anyways….I found this guy

Mike Parsons Ink | Award Winning Tattoos and Custom Art | Tampa Florida

Anybody ever worked with him? Personally I think his work is pretty damn good.

Opinions?

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Looks good to me jerry!

He looks capable of doing nearly any style tattoo.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

I have always liked Mike Parsons work. I think I may have heard that he is a self centered jack waggon though, don’t quote me on that but I think I heard that.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Take a look at my signature link below 🙂

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

@buttwheat 132822 wrote:

I have always liked Mike Parsons work. I think I may have heard that he is a self centered jack waggon though, don’t quote me on that but I think I heard that.

wasnt that phil holt? mike is a dope artist. have no idea about his personality. also check out phil holt and tim hendricks. if you want more darker art check out javier antunez.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@yodaddynukka 132829 wrote:

wasnt that phil holt? mike is a dope artist. have no idea about his personality. also check out phil holt and tim hendricks. if you want more darker art check out javier antunez.

Could of been. But then again you go to a tattooist to get a tattoo not make a friend so never mind about him being a a hole.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@buttwheat 132841 wrote:

Could of been. But then again you go to a tattooist to get a tattoo not make a friend so never mind about him being a a hole.

I think getting a tattoo, well, a custom piece, is rather personal. I wouldn’t deal with a jack ass no matter how good he was.
    If I didn’t feel comfortable with him during the first “interview” I wouldn’t go back for a second one.

Fuck people like that. Perhaps that comes from years of dealing with politicians, but I don’t kiss ANYBODY’S ass!

(except buttwheat’s)

We HEART LA
    Participant
    @we-heart-la

Some of his work looks right on for what she is looking for. Good color and clean contrast.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.