udep555
    Participant
    @udep555

Wow that great tattoos which is make in the arm Its amazing for me but in this area i have no found the tattoos maker person.I am not make the tattoos before..Can you tell me that during the making of tattoos pain is appeared?

Aussie_Al
    Participant
    @aussie_al

The idea sounds good (to not do a straight club logo) but to put your own personal spin on it – just get a pro tattoo artist to draw it up though

Out of curiosity why your lower back?

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

@Aussie_Al 129030 wrote:

The idea sounds good (to not do a straight club logo) but to put your own personal spin on it – just get a pro tattoo artist to draw it up though

Out of curiosity why your lower back?

TRAMP STAMP!!!

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Amok 129039 wrote:

TRAMP STAMP!!!

Aussie_Al
    Participant
    @aussie_al

@Amok 129039 wrote:

TRAMP STAMP!!!

LOL man you guys are bruuuuttttttaaalllll :p

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Aussie_Al 129041 wrote:

LOL man you guys are bruuuuttttttaaalllll :p

We don’t hide “Down under”

Al, Thank you so much for all the posts you put up! You make my day over and again.

Aussie_Al
    Participant
    @aussie_al

@Sam-I-Am 129047 wrote:

We don’t hide “Down under”

Al, Thank you so much for all the posts you put up! You make my day over and again.

no worries man – its my duty to share the lolz

mrchen
    Participant
    @mrchen

I really don’t like endorsing any team or anything on my body, also over a long period of years you may change your mind, if you got a tattoo to mark a place in your life, that doesn’t change, I feel the same about quotes, nothing has been said that should be quoted on my body or yours, get a real tattoo, a composition that says something abut you, something I can’t see, something personal,

Aussie_Al
    Participant
    @aussie_al

@mrchen 129348 wrote:

I really don’t like endorsing any team or anything on my body, also over a long period of years you may change your mind, if you got a tattoo to mark a place in your life, that doesn’t change, I feel the same about quotes, nothing has been said that should be quoted on my body or yours, get a real tattoo, a composition that says something abut you, something I can’t see, something personal,

well even if he loves that team now and changes later in life he can go “wow I can’t believe I used to support Man U when I was younger” (or whoever the team is)

mrchen
    Participant
    @mrchen

Anything commercial is a no no to me, now just my opinion, is football really that deep, that important, now I love my atlanta braves and baltimore orioles and my world champion ravens, but their commercial logo on my body? He’ll no, your body is a temple, no graffitti you know what I mean, it’s more sacred than that. Buy a tshirt for gods sake, get a great tattoo, something much deeper, more personal

mrchen
    Participant
    @mrchen

Look we think this art form is more than 10,000 years based on stuff that’d been found, do you think those early artists would put something as trivial as a ball club (had their been one) on their body?
    He’ll no, they put sacred shit, stuff that meant the world to them,

Aussie_Al
    Participant
    @aussie_al

I hear ya man – I wouldn’t do it myself – plus many corporate logos don’t lend themselves to being tattooed

that said I know people with coca cola tattoos and joke Mcdonalds tattoos (but making a mockery of mikkey dees)

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@mrchen 129389 wrote:

Get a great tattoo, something much deeper, more personal

Oh! Hockey!

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@Sam-I-Am 129401 wrote:

Oh! Hockey!

Obviously. I mean, is there any other sport???

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@Sam-I-Am 129401 wrote:

Oh! Hockey!

I am very excited that we are getting a NHL team here

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.