Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

Yea well done ink is always a pleasure to see regardless of the body part it accentuates! Like I said I’ll probably work on my back first before going to a chest piece personally but we shall see when that time comes. I’ve definitely got some ideas floating around for both 🙂

Pinklace
    Participant
    @pinklace

Go for it. If I was brave enough I would get it done.

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

Well back piece is first anyway after my right arm is done. Fiance is still saying NO to a chest tattoo, we’ll see. My money, he can’t really tell me what I can or cannot do in terms of my tattoos so

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Mistress_Of_Pain 127059 wrote:

Well back piece is first anyway after my right arm is done. Fiance is still saying NO to a chest tattoo, we’ll see. My money, he can’t really tell me what I can or cannot do in terms of my tattoos so

If I told my wife no chest tattoo, she would tell me, “okay, no chest!” (I don’t want to play with my own nipples for the rest of my life)

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

Like I mentioned I’m still back and forth with the idea myself anyway

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

The problem with back tattoos is that you can’t see them.

Pinklace
    Participant
    @pinklace

I like chest tatoos better than back.
    Take no nottice of your other half he will prob like it when its done.
    Mine didnt want me to get a boob tatoo till he seen it now he thinks its sexy his personal tatoo only he sees.

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

Yea that is the only down fall to getting a back tattoo for sure. I do wear a lot of tank tops though so it would be able to be seen. My friend just finished up hers and it looks awesome and she shows it off whenever she can. As far as the chest piece itself, i would want it like the ones pictured already. Going across my whole upper chest. I think a lot of why he says no is because he doesn’t want other guys checking out my chest if you catch my drift lol which is obviously understandable but still

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@buttwheat 127062 wrote:

The problem with back tattoos is that you can’t see them.

I like to get my tattoos where I can see and enjoy them. After all, I’m the one who paid for them.

That being said – if I ever run out of room on my arms and legs, or the right artist were to suggest it, then I’d consider my back. A chest piece would be just a little to hard-core for me and my lifestyle (and age). If you like them though, I say GO FOR IT.

Like I said before, if you are trying to decide between the two, I suspect you are going to end up with both. (And I suspect that both will be stellar pieces.)

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

I’m sure I will end up with both more than likely. I’ll probably start with my back first and move on from there.

Speaking of back pieces, like I said my friend just got hers completed. She got it from Zeb Palmer of Old Larimer Street Tattoo here in Denver. She has plenty of money invested in this and I think it turned out absolutely amazing!

905316_10201106237595570_1997741158_o_zpsc54b74a6.jpg

475051_10201106245075757_144662135_o_zpsf1048fac.jpg

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Is the red/brown in there actual color, or just a fresh tattoo?

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

The tattoo looks good but that top is not flattering at all it looks about 5 sizes to small

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Pinklace 127064 wrote:

only he sees.

*sigh*….. 🙁

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

@ArniVidar 127100 wrote:

Is the red/brown in there actual color, or just a fresh tattoo?

The part that is super red is a fresh tattoo. Pics were right after it was done

Pinklace
    Participant
    @pinklace

It’s a nice tatoo.
    For me my friend just got a back tatoo I wouldn’t want the same. I like to be different.
    People will think you copied her.
    So chest tatoo would be completely diff

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.