Participant
    @sam-i-am

@fehfuefjekijfmen 126561 wrote:

it’s copy pasta from the misc

San Georgio?

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

half the time you can’t tell what tattoo’s are on black people? even if there in black and grey you can only tell most of the time if you get up close.

fehfuefjekijfmen
    Participant
    @fehfuefjekijfmen

@ArniVidar 126563 wrote:

Huh ?

4. copypasta
    1. An amount of lengthy text that has been repeatedly copied from somewhere and pasted as a reply to an irrelevant subject.

The misc is an internet forum.

@Wardy 126567 wrote:

half the time you can’t tell what tattoo’s are on black people? even if there in black and grey you can only tell most of the time if you get up close.

That’s what sucks the most. As a black person it’s even more important to get a good artist otherwise the ink will look like a big blotch of black.

thecpthree
    Participant
    @thecpthree

@Thaela 126554 wrote:

wtf? Do you have tourette’s or something?

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@thecpthree 126571 wrote:

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.

who is this clown.

Thaela
    Participant
    @thaela

I’m still thoroughly confused.

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

lmao wowsers.

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

next thing you know, he is going to go buy a pressure cooker and some pellets…

fehfuefjekijfmen
    Participant
    @fehfuefjekijfmen

@Thaela 126573 wrote:

I’m still thoroughly confused.

I think you might have something wrong with your brain. Why are you trying to be all cyberbully on me. Do you really think anyone cares about you. You talk to people like they are trash. Why would you want to come off like that. Does it make you feel tough? Are you trying to make up for having a small smelly dick? You need to see a shrink. Have fun going through life wondering why people don’t like you. I’ll give you a hint though, you try to make others feel like ****. But you have failed on me. I know what you are. See, the thing is, I’m a nice guy. You on the other hand can’t control your stupidity. You really don’t even realize that you are a jerk ,do you? When your older maybe you can look back on times like this and see that you where unnecessarily rude to people you don’t know. Right now you think you are being cleaver and it is just a fun time. Keep treating people like you do and see where you end up. You can not compete with my intellect so I warn you to give up before you embarrass yourself further..

lol. I’m surprised you guys have never dealt with copypasta before.

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

This isn’t 4chan or one of those shitty teenager forums

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

@fehfuefjekijfmen 126577 wrote:

I think you might have something wrong with your brain. Why are you trying to be all cyberbully on me. Do you really think anyone cares about you. You talk to people like they are trash. Why would you want to come off like that. Does it make you feel tough? Are you trying to make up for having a small smelly dick? You need to see a shrink. Have fun going through life wondering why people don’t like you. I’ll give you a hint though, you try to make others feel like ****. But you have failed on me. I know what you are. See, the thing is, I’m a nice guy. You on the other hand can’t control your stupidity. You really don’t even realize that you are a jerk ,do you? When your older maybe you can look back on times like this and see that you where unnecessarily rude to people you don’t know. Right now you think you are being cleaver and it is just a fun time. Keep treating people like you do and see where you end up. You can not compete with my intellect so I warn you to give up before you embarrass yourself further..

now im confused. are you directing that comment to cp3 or thalea?

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@yodaddynukka 126580 wrote:

now im confused. are you directing that comment to cp3 or thalea?

I’m thinking cp3 and fehfuefjekijfmen are the same person posting random babel shit.

Quote Originally Posted by fehfuefjekijfmen

No not really this is a forum of adults.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@thecpthree 126533 wrote:

excuse me? u are 1 ****ing cheeky **** mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil ***** gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol ****in sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum G4P website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil ****in gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

Feel better now pumpkin?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.