gnarfo14
    Participant
    @gnarfo14

I have a date set for June with Paris but I haven’t seen anyone on here discuss his work. It looks great to me but what do I know?! I’d love for some people with some experience to pick apart his work. Do you think he would be good for a tree of life in a bonsai style, something in the same vein as this?

Paris Tattoos

Thanks!!

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

I would say his work varies, it ranges from very very good to “holy crap that’s fkn good”. His portfolio shows a wide variety of styles, too. I think he will be able to give you a great tattoo.

I’m sure others here can give you a more educated opinion, but I am impressed by his stuff.

And now the waiting.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Agreed with the first reply. You’ve made a solid choice. You just want the rest of us to be jealous before you even get it. :p

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

post pictures when done.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Nice find of artist, very impressive 🙂

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Good luck,
    Keep us posted!

gnarfo14
    Participant
    @gnarfo14

Thanks all. You’re comments have made me more excited, as if that was possible. This IS going to be a long couple of months!

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

The work looks good.
    I absolutely hate that he starts out showing his awards from the Eagles hall second annual tattoo show.

TattooPics
    Participant
    @tattoopics

Very good tattoo artist, please post pics when you get your work done I would like to see it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.