Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

They are both very nice and well executed, but I find the fact that they are on a face distracting. I think that I personally would like them better if they were placed somewhere else, but they are not mine so I don’t get a vote – just an opinion.

I guess she knew what she was getting into, knows that the public will see them and make judgements, right or wrong, about her personality and character based on them. For instance they make me think that she must have a very strong personality and balls made of brass, I know that could be completely wrong but she probably isn’t a shy little wall-flower.

I bet the first one was somewhat life-changing, but once one side is done then why not the other? I guess.

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

No from me.

newdragon
    Participant
    @newdragon

Not for me but its
    not my face

tool
    Participant
    @tool

no and sorry i don’t think it’s well done at all, that butterfly is shite, also it and the petal’s on the right side off the flower look blown out

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

I wouldn’t tattoo my face for a million bucks.

However, I like this face tattoo. It highlights her gentleness, her connection with the detail of nature, and natural femininity. Nothing scary or unpleasant, although a few minute details aren’t thrilling me.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@GrayCatLove 124826 wrote:

However, I like this face tattoo. It highlights her gentleness, her connection with the detail of nature, and natural femininity. Nothing scary or unpleasant, although a few minute details aren’t thrilling me.

Hmm she doesnt look very gentle to me lol sorry

tool
    Participant
    @tool

@GrayCatLove 124826 wrote:

No offence but your seeing something I can’t!!

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@peterpoose 124832 wrote:

Hmm she doesnt look very gentle to me lol sorry

@tool 124833 wrote:

No offence but your seeing something I can’t!!

I dunno. I’m a pretty good judge of who’s going to be a problem and who’s not. It’s a hummingbird and a flower. Doesn’t exactly say, “Mean ass bitch who’ll stab you in the ass for a shot of morphine.”

Watch those bitches with “Chinese symbols for hope” on the wrist. It seems to be code for, “Gimme some smack NOW!”

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.