Pinklace
    Participant
    @pinklace

My boss hates my tatoos she always has. I got a new 1 on my wrist yesterday.
    Its bold an she seen in soon as i walked in. She sent me home she was so pissed off with me lol.
    Ive ordered a cuff to cover it in work.

Im good at my job so she wont sack me lol. So i get a day off woo. Should get a tatoo more often.

Thaela
    Participant
    @thaela

What do you do for a living? That’s pretty extreme to send you home! It’s not like its going to be gone tomorrow when you come back.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@Pinklace 123869 wrote:

My boss hates my tatoos she always has. I got a new 1 on my wrist yesterday.
    Its bold an she seen in soon as i walked in. She sent me home she was so pissed off with me lol.
    Ive ordered a cuff to cover it in work.

Im good at my job so she wont sack me lol. So i get a day off woo. Should get a tatoo more often.

Thats fucked up but what do you do for living?

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

She should seal your ass with a kiss!

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

This is the proper spelling of : tattoo please take this under advisement. If you forget it’s spelled real big on the banner on the top of the page.

Pinklace
    Participant
    @pinklace

I’m a hair and beauty therapist. My boss just likes to show her arthority lol. She hates the fact I don’t just do as I’m told and couldn’t care what she tells me to do.

I’m good at what I do I’m her best stylist so she can’t do anything.

And butwheat I’ve been told off enough for one day lol.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@buttwheat 123881 wrote:

This is the proper spelling of : tattoo please take this under advisement. If you forget it’s spelled real big on the banner on the top of the page.

Give her a break! At least she doesn’t call them “tats” (or “tatts).

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

Surely you can get the done for discrimination since you’re already employed?

msmercury
    Participant
    @msmercury

Wow, that is a little ridiculous. Oh well, you got a day off, but what was her point other than throwing her weight around? Anyway, congrats to you on your new tattoo and it is my hope that someday people will stop being so damned judgmental. Come on, give me a break!! You take care, dear! 🙂

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

There was a guy at pizzahut the other day with terrible satanic sleeves. He was working. I saw an older woman notice the devils and pentagrams
    And turn away and say something to her husband.
    Even though the ink wasnt good i told him i liked it. Then showed him my crappy devil tattoo. Bonding experience.
    Then i gave the woman the stinkeye when i left. Made me laugh. She looked stunned. I laughed more.

What does this have to do with the op? Nothing. Just sayin

Pinklace
    Participant
    @pinklace

There was no point she’s just abit of a cow lol.

Off to work soon I’m fully booked today so she ain’t going to let me home today lol. Oh we’ll was fun for a day hehe

anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous

@Wardy 123906 wrote:

Surely you can get the done for discrimination since you’re already employed?

Nope. Most companies have a clear policy in regards to visible tattoos and it’s their dime, so they can establish any policies they’d like in this regard. Also, most positions fall under at-will employment, which means her employer can terminate her at any time for virtually any reason (with the exception being those protected by law [e.g. race, religion, gender, etc.]).

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.