hustlesix
    Participant
    @hustlesix

Hi

I’ve been looking for a design of a Phoenix for a while now (about 2 years). I have looked on google images, on checkmyink I have gone to tattoo shops and looked at the flash they have there but I haven’t been allowed to take a picture of the flash there because obviously they don’t allow you to do that.

I basically am looking for a black and grey phoenix to go on one side of my chest. I don’t want it to be too “feathery” as essentially Phoenix have firey plumes and because feathering takes a lot longer to tattoo thus costing me more money. I ain’t saying I want a cheap tattoo I’m just being economically wary.

I also have found that they can look either extremely effeminate or they just stick an eagle head on it to make it seem more manly. I also find this a bit off because for the most part the ideology of the Phoenix isn’t of that style. I know in some western more modern versions it can, but i guess I’m just kickin it a bit old school (but not in tattooing style).

Does anyone have any images which fit the description? Or even a link to a free online resource of flash that might help me find the right tattoo?

Thanks for your time tattoo bitches. 😉

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Get this

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

After all the time you’ve spent on this forum you still have the audacity to ask for free tattoo designs for someone else to do.
    Two options:
    1) Buy a tattoo machine on ebay (design may come with it) and do it yourself. (then GO FUCK YOUR SELF)
    2) Or save time and just GO FUCK YOUR SELF!

hustlesix
    Participant
    @hustlesix

…Rag week?

Panter
    Participant
    @panter

Don’t get a tattoo based on cost, save up for a lot longer, it’s there for life (or until laser, anyway)

Once you’ve saved enough, go to a top rated artist who does work in the style you like and ask him to design you one based on your criteria.
    Then, pay your deposit, twiddle your thumbs for the Year/Months to pass until your appointment, then go get tattooed and show it off on here.

Or, just get buttwheats tribal one.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.