Participant
    @peterpoose

Jodie Marsh on DMAX lastnight premier…………………..lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZXK3sD60VM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZXK3sD60VM

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Is the video broken for you guys also? I cant seem to embed it…

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

YES, finally! Now I know how to tattoo. I don’t have to stay in here anymore… so long FUCKERS! *bails*

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

That’ll make ebay tattoo machines reall sell!

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

students2.png

— This school week will be more hands-on and getting to grips with actual tattooing
    — Knowledge of setting up the machines and including choosing the right machines for the tattoo, getting comfortable with the right grips and selecting the right tube for the needle
    — Allocating the right design for the area to work well as a tattoo
    — Making a design and getting knowledge of how to get design from paper to skin
    — Cleaning and preparation of skin prior to tattooing i.e. shave hair, clean skin, apply stencil fluid and etc
    — Recapping on sterilization and the importance of a clean sanitized studio
    — How a tattoo studio works and how best to get started
    — Bring a friend or relative to practice tattooing on
    — Learn colours i.e. blending shading: what colours will and will not cover each other
    — Receive a free tattoo yourself from the artist teaching you

God help us.

gawj1512
    Participant
    @gawj1512

That Viper Studios is local to me, I am never going there mind you… have you seen Jodie’s ‘sleeve’ they did? It’s awful!!

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

I remember reading the story of an older California tattoo artist. When he was getting started as an apprentice his mentor said for practice “I’ll get you a few winos”!

atarikid
    Participant
    @atarikid

Every time I see this lassie, I always wonder what the fuck she done to her face…. Why is she even ‘famous’ ? oh aye… her chebs.

“it’s going to take time to get used to the machine and get going” – aye, try 2-5 years.

I really don’t like these 2,4 or 6 week courses, lets every tom dick and harry who can draw a straight line while the rest of us who have been waiting almost a decade get fuck all.

And that Louie Malloy, I really don’t see what the big deal is with him, I think he is the british version of Kat Von D all about the fame, all about the money and not enough about the passion.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@atarikid 123110 wrote:

Every time I see this lassie, I always wonder what the fuck she done to her face…. Why is she even ‘famous’ ? oh aye… her chebs.

“it’s going to take time to get used to the machine and get going” – aye, try 2-5 years.

I really don’t like these 2,4 or 6 week courses, lets every tom dick and harry who can draw a straight line while the rest of us who have been waiting almost a decade get fuck all.

And that Louie Malloy, I really don’t see what the big deal is with him, I think he is the british version of Kat Von D all about the fame, all about the money and not enough about the passion.

I know I will get slaughtered for saying this probably but I really don’t think he’s that great of an artist for me personally. I don’t think he has done anything with that wow factor.

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

This is the shit he’s known best for. This is what he can pull off… Beckham is high man…
    Beckham-Guardian-Angel-Tattoo.jpg

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@BertNaked 123198 wrote:

This is the shit he’s known best for. This is what he can pull off…

Yes! That is indeed shit.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.