ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@hip toss 122897 wrote:

so i am a troll because i said 200 bucks i said in the post i was going to ask the guy i was just taking a guess at how much it would cost

In a direct response to people giving you actual numbers, your wrote
    @hip toss 122864 wrote:

okey guys i guess it would be around 200 bucks i just want a medium tat i guess i have to talk to him later on

If you’re not a troll, you are either dead stupid or incredibly inept at listening to people giving you proper advice/information, which begs the question why on earth you actually joined a forum to ask for advice/information.

hip toss
    @

i am incredibly inept i love advice and asking questions i like to hear everyones answer/ opinions :cool::rolleyes:

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@hip toss 122897 wrote:

so i am a troll because i said 200 bucks i said in the post i was going to ask the guy i was just taking a guess at how much it would cost the f#uck is up everyone butt hole saying i am a troll buttwheat nice stalking :p

You asked what it would cost. Butt told you between $500.00 to $1500.00 (a reasonable estimate) then you pull $200.00 out of your ass. He calls you on it, and you get all upset.

This has gone on with you from the beginning. Who’s the ass here? The person repeatedly asking questions then disagreeing with the answers (TROLLING), or the people wasting their time responding? (like me right now)

I feel like an ass. Thanks alot.

Funk
    Participant
    @funk

@hip toss 122941 wrote:

i am incredibly inept

We could tell.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.