spyro
    Participant
    @spyro

I’m debating between these artists for my dragon tattoo. (think frank frazetta, not japanese)

Which one do you think is better?

https://www.facebook.com/RiceEyesTattoo/photos_albums
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.103051969747333.1220.100001275911562&type=3

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Both seem to have some talent to me. I don’t care for the style the second guy seems to prefer.
    If I had to choose personally I would pick “rice eyes”. At one time I would have jumped on it right away but since joining this forum I’ve learned that there may be somebody better.
    When you find the artist you really want, you won’t have to ask us. You’ll know.

spyro
    Participant
    @spyro

I’ll always ask, because there will always be people who see things I do not. And I’m insecure about my art identification skills
    And in my area (like, 4-5 hour radius of the GTA) these are some of the more skilled ones i’ve seen.
    It’s not a money issue or a traveling issue, but I’m not prepared to travel 10,000 miles for it either.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

The second one is better BUT is mostly into traditional tattoos

I would keep looking if I were you

spyro
    Participant
    @spyro

I’ve been looking for months, and tim was the best thing I’ve been reccommended. found rice eyes through a friend, but, there just doesn’t seem to be anyone in the GTA that’s super magnificent and fulfills the standards of these forums haha

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Im driving 10 hrs for my next appt.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@spyro 122475 wrote:

I’ll always ask, because there will always be people who see things I do not. And I’m insecure about my art identification skills
    And in my area (like, 4-5 hour radius of the GTA) these are some of the more skilled ones i’ve seen.
    It’s not a money issue or a traveling issue, but I’m not prepared to travel 10,000 miles for it either.

Why wouldn’t you travel that far if it is an option?

Its going on your body for life 🙂

gawj1512
    Participant
    @gawj1512

I really don’t like trad so I prefer artist number 1 but they equally as good as each other imo

spyro
    Participant
    @spyro

Are they both good or should i keep looking?

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@spyro 122548 wrote:

Are they both good or should i keep looking?

@buttwheat 122480 wrote:

The second one is better BUT is mostly into traditional tattoos

I would keep looking if I were you

…………

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Maybe it’s time to get a OUIJI board.

spyro
    Participant
    @spyro

@buttwheat 122551 wrote:

…………

Looking for more opinions than a single one. Taste is subjective. Not to devalue your opinion or anything.. Lol. just wanna hear some more

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

Fell in fucking love with Tim Pausinger work. Hes someone that I’d let “ruin” my body.

anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous

Have you considered driving to Buffalo, NY? Divine Machine Tattoo

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@D3FiANC3 122586 wrote:

Have you considered driving to Buffalo, NY? Divine Machine Tattoo

Christopher’s work is the style I like. Buffalo? Yes, worth the trip. (Get some wings while there!)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.