spyro
    Participant
    @spyro

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.131043527035963.23978.100003909494261&type=3
    li friend goes to this guy ^ and recommends him, but i’m not sure..

I was also thinking about going to a guy named eugene (Tattoos – Rice Eyes) but, he said he’s booking consults this month then never responded..

I just don’t know how to identify a great artist, and for a detailed animal tattoo like mine, it’ll be uncoverable, and it’s permanent, so I want to make sure I have a good artist

The first guy runs out of his home, I believe, so can raise a flag. But it does look decent; the rose for example.

I’ve also had this shop recommended: http://www.deluxetattoo.ca/tattoos/

Funk
    Participant
    @funk

That first one is awful, you should beat the shit out of your friend for recommending that. AND he tattoos out of his house. Holy shit your friend is a jackass(and if we’re looking at the same rose, then you need to re-evaluate roses). http://instagram.com/p/Ty88BoTVow/

The second one’s the best.

The 2 artists on the last site are also fucking terrible. Who the fuck would recommend this shit?

Just look at how flat the first and last artists tattoos are. You want that shit to POP! IN YOUR FUCKING FACE. Also, look how sketchy those lines are. You want some jagged fucked up lines that look like a 4 year old drew them?

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Definatly hold out for the rice eyes guy. The reason he’s hard to get nailed down is because he’s fucking good.

Keep at him.

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

Where are u located?

spyro
    Participant
    @spyro

@yodaddynukka 122120 wrote:

Where are u located?

greater toronto area

and, @funk, you know him?

Funk
    Participant
    @funk

No, I was just going by what you said in your original post.

spyro
    Participant
    @spyro

@Funk 122123 wrote:

No, I was just going by what you said in your original post.

I thought you were Sam-I-Am.. that comment was directed at him, sorry :p

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

He’s average. If you like him though go with him.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@Wardy 122134 wrote:

He’s average. If you like him though go with him.

Which one are you talking about Ward there are 3 different tattooist that he posted?
    The first one is absolutely horrible, The second is OK and the third is pretty bad also.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@buttwheat 122148 wrote:

Which one are you talking about Ward there are 3 different tattooist that he posted?
    The first one is absolutely horrible, The second is OK and the third is pretty bad also.

I guess I was comparing the second with the other two. I’ll agree he is OK. (1 and 3 really suck)

spyro
    Participant
    @spyro

i hear good things about pearl harbor gift shop, but they don’t respond to emails, and I have no voice to call with lol.
    plus they require $100 deposits.
    If i were to go, to get a wolf&dragon tattoo, who would recommend?

spyro
    Participant
    @spyro

right now, I think my options are riceeyes, pearl harbor, and imperial tattoo.
    imperial seems to do a lot of realistic work.
    I got a response from PHGS, saying tim is booking into feburary. I am not sure though; tim seems really japanese-style from his portfolio, I’m looking for more of a realistic-style tattoo.
    I want a fantasy/medieval/gothic style dragon, and a realistic wolf, not a japanese-style dragon, etc.
    the email also said I’d need to bring a reference for the style of dragon and wolf I like.. I can explain it, but I have a hard time “finding” a reference.

cascade505
    @

what’s the imperial tattoo? i’m fairly interested in some medieval as well.

spyro
    Participant
    @spyro

@cascade505 122181 wrote:

what’s the imperial tattoo? i’m fairly interested in some medieval as well.

it’s a shop. imperial tattoos

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@buttwheat 122148 wrote:

My bad thought it was all the same guy ill have a proper look now just had a scim through 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.