yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

@ArniVidar 122165 wrote:

Actually, a nice floral piece would never cover that text, and a floral piece that could cover it would never be nice.

never say never. there are quite a few artists that can cover that up with some flowers and make it look sick.

mspears2010
    Participant
    @mspears2010

Thank you guys for the advice. I love what the tattoo says (or is supposed to say). I really do appreciate the honesty. I truly hate it and have a consultation appointment to get it lasered off this week. Sadly, I did get this done at a professional tattoo shop. Maybe in a few years if I still want the tattoo, I can come back to this site and get recommendations for an awesome artist.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@Doozles 122245 wrote:

The tattoo is really NOT that bad

did you really just say that…..

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Pinklace 122168 wrote:

I got a music note on my foot an it’s shit lol but hey we learn from r mistakes xxx

It would be nice if people learned from OTHER’S mistakes but that’s not likely. Hell, some people still want tribal tattoos!

(There’s a neighbooring agricultural county where young guys just started wearing MULLET hair cuts!)

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@mspears2010 122262 wrote:

Sadly, I did get this done at a professional tattoo shop.

Sadly, ‘professional’ does not equate ‘good’.

I’m glad you’re getting a consult for the lasering, but I don’t think you can get it lasered just yet. Doesn’t it take something like 6 months to heal before lasering?
    Good luck with it all.

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

1. Tell us where you live and we’ll (as in the others since I’m not Unitedstaterian) push you in the direction of a real professional shop / artist.
    2. Get a consultation-session with him and he’ll tell you how much it should be lasered off till he can do a fantastic piece over the old one.
    3. Laser
    4. Coverup

mspears2010
    Participant
    @mspears2010

I live in the Houston area if anyone knows of great artists around here.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Liz Cook well worth the travel Liz Cook Tattoo :

anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous

@buttwheat 122452 wrote:

Liz Cook well worth the travel Liz Cook Tattoo :

+1 for Liz. She’s a great artist and hot too. :p

tumblr_ly067pfbLw1r3i1sgo1_400.jpg

Zorba
    Participant
    @zorba

@buttwheat 122089 wrote:

Pink_Flower_heart_tribal_TaT_by_2Face_Tattoo.jpg

Thread hijack: I like this – I like this a LOT! Maybe something like this will be my next…

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.