@pinklace

Just don’t smell it till its healed. An shower often 🙂

hip toss
    @

i guess then it could be the cream a and d

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Fuck stop using the damn ointment as I said in the PMs that you sent. Fuck are you retarded? How many more people need to tell you to stop using the A and D? Your tattooist is a dumb ass and you need to punch him in his vagina.

maybe by page 6 you’ll get it.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@cascade505 121926 wrote:

no idea…sorry I can’t help. maybe consult your physician?

Then why answer?

I fear for the future of the human race

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@cascade505 121926 wrote:

no idea…sorry I can’t help. maybe consult your physician?

I don’t think a physician will help at this point. I think it’s a gypsy curse and you need an exorcist.

PS what buttwheat said. ^^^^^

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

A&d is unnecessary. And like someone else said it doesnt allow air to reach the skin which aids in preventing infection.
    In the same way it traps the plasma. Also. Dove soap is neither antibacterial nor fragrance free. Use dial liquid soap in the hand dispenser. It is antibacterial and comes fragrance free. Stop using the a&d and switch to lubriderm fragrance free.

It sucks that your first tattoo experience has led to so much trouble. Dont worry about the blemish/pimple it happens.
    If the tattoo isnt red and puffy then its not infected.

hip toss
    @

thanks after i am done washing i will switch also i went to every store none have fragrance free antibacterial soap i looked all around for the soap every single one said soft sun shine or lavander or some weird enchanted smell on it. so i stuck to dove. but to tell you the truth im not using dove i am using another soap that is similar but it has no sent to it tk again

shawncooper78
    Participant
    @shawncooper78

Sometimes the smell of a fresh tattoo seems unusual, however it can’t be referred to as a stinking smell. Visit your doctor and get the pimple diagnosed ASAP.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@buttwheat 121940 wrote:

Your tattooist is a dumb ass and you need to punch him in his vagina

anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous

@hip toss 121947 wrote:

thanks after i am done washing i will switch also i went to every store none have fragrance free antibacterial soap i looked all around for the soap every single one said soft sun shine or lavander or some weird enchanted smell on it. so i stuck to dove. but to tell you the truth im not using dove i am using another soap that is similar but it has no sent to it tk again

Anything fragrance-free is fine. Anti-bacterial soap is more gimmick than anything, as no one leaves it on long enough to allow the anti-bacterial properties to take effect anyway.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.