buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

I have looked but I’m holding my opinion until everyone is good and drunk.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@buttwheat 121262 wrote:

I have looked but I’m holding my opinion until everyone is good and drunk.

Okay butt. I’ve had ? martinis since 10:50 PM. (God Bless London Dry Gin). Are you ready to spill your guts? I spilled a martini. I guess I’m G&D.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Dude it’s his portfolio not a flash sheet. Give him the picture you want the guy will absolutely fucking kill it. Start saving your money and get yourself an appointment.

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

@buttwheat 121270 wrote:

Dude it’s his portfolio not a flash sheet. Give him the picture you want the guy will absolutely fucking kill it. Start saving your money and get yourself an appointment.

Are u drunk yet?

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

Posting in an epic bread

Bribrihate
    Participant
    @bribrihate

How much should I expect to pay? 500…?

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Double that!

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

the typical top notch artist can be anywhere from 150-250/hr and this looks to be about a 6-9hr job.

Bribrihate
    Participant
    @bribrihate

1000? That’s outrageous.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@Bribrihate 121329 wrote:

1000? That’s outrageous.

No.. that’s cheap.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

1000? That’s outrageous.

You came on here seeking advise you were given good and solid advise now it’s your turn to either except the advise or go to the guy you first posted and pay $400 for a crappy tattoo or save some money and get a tattoo that makes everyone say holy shit that kicks ass brah. I look forward to your future thread titled “how can I make this tattoo look better”

This being said I have never paid more then $800 for a tattoo and I have some pretty stellar shit.

JapaneseInked
    Participant
    @japaneseinked

Spend the money for a good artist. I’ve had too many friends go cheap and then pay for it later with laser removal. By that point it’s more pain and more money.

Thaela
    Participant
    @thaela

Why cheap out for something permanent on your body that you will have for the rest of your life? Its not like buying cheap beer that you’re going to piss away in an hour.

The. Rest. Of. Your. Life. Think about it.

anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous

1000? That’s outrageous.

That’s not outrageous at all. That’s roughly what my wife and I both paid for our respective portraits. Had we gone to someone in NYC, for example, we would have paid another $200-300+.

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

it’s interesting how people will baulk at spending $1000 on a permanent body modification, but for a few pairs of Nikes and a jacket that you’re going to throw out in a couple years it’s nothing.

Good tattoos aren’t cheap, and cheap tattoos aren’t good.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.