ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@Rick James 119775 wrote:

I’ve been told that the tribal thing isn’t very liked on this board is the one reason for the dislike or does it look like shit even though?

Oh yes, it’s a horrible tattoo regardless of it being tribal or not. It’s poorly done, the drawing is pathetic and crooked and the dirty doodles between the lines are atrocious.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

I didn’t know you could laser a tattoo and then put another one on the same spot. I would think with the scar tissue that would be really painful.

Rick James
    Participant
    @rick-james

Well that solves that lol, like I said in the other tread I was very disappointed in how it turned out and lookd my different on paper. As far as the artist I have no idea who he was just know the shop he worked at and I wouldn’t be going back. As for as being tated over I have no idea I’m new to all this. Can anyone confirm or deny that statement?

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@Sam-I-Am 119777 wrote:

I didn’t know you could laser a tattoo and then put another one on the same spot. I would think with the scar tissue that would be really painful.

Not at all. If done correctly there is little or no scar tissue from the laser.

@Rick James 119779 wrote:

As for as being tated over I have no idea I’m new to all this. Can anyone confirm or deny that statement?

You can tattoo over that thing as is right now, but you need a good coverup artist to do it. If you get it lasered a couple of times, you’ll make it that much easier to tattoo over, meaning that whatever you put on top of it won’t have to be limited to extreme darks over your existing tattoo. This 5-10 sessions is talking about a complete tattoo. Yours is already weak enough and looks like it’s had multiple laser-session done on it already. Without having the faintest idea (I miss Cornish.. he could tell for sure) I would think that 2-3 session on that thing would make it near invisible for the most part.

Adler
    Participant
    @adler

@ArniVidar 119781 wrote:

(I miss Cornish.. he could tell for sure)

Wow, that’s pretty ironic since I’m pretty sure Cornish made it clear you were one of the main reasons he left.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Whut? Where did he do that? I didn’t even know he left.

Edit: Oh, right, he left in a hissy fit because I wouldn’t stand for him shitting on others for putting ad links in their signatures, when he does exactly the same thing. I remember now.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.