overthewater
Participant
@overthewater

ive just spoke to dan watson now about it,hes just me pop in and see him but there other artists are ready to go as hes booked solid till july,i said that dont matter tho cause id rather him do me back as he looks good,want it nailin,but im after a sleeve and side piece doing so im gonna speak to dee about that as for adam ive not seen nothing hes done so would know.

overthewater
Participant
@overthewater

i didnt see you reply before mine,i think he said dee’s good to go pretty soon so if you think he would be more suited i might try him then,should i send you my idea other see what you think maybe?

overthewater
Participant
@overthewater

ignore the bad spellin and grammer,im on the iphone and its a right ballache to text on!

Original six
Participant
@original-six

There both top notch there some of dans back pieces on facebook and the vidaloca site.
Dees black and grey is sweet though.

Original six
Participant
@original-six

Dees in middle of doing my sleeve and the line work is awesome

overthewater
Participant
@overthewater

inbox me an email for you mate ill send you my idea see who you think more suited as you no both there strong points by the sound of it,i like both there work tho they look proper tidy,whats dee’s hourly rate is it 70 same as dan?

Original six
Participant
@original-six

Yeah 70 pound per hour they ask for a deposit too that’s they take from the price wen you pay ..and yeahh its .. Burns12@msn.com

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.