RealiStic
Participant
@realistic

Hey Guys/Gals.. Im in Urgent need of help as my Tattoo appointment is comming up.

I have the Design i have really fell inlove with and i really want it but for the life of me for the last 3 weeks i have tryed drawing it out for the tatooist to use as a template and i cannot pull it off.

Ive sat night after night trying to make it usable but with no luck.

Is there anyone on here that could maybe help a guy out?
Please see below image of what i am wanting 🙂

THanks So So So much guys

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

Just tell your artist what you want, they usually can knock out a sketch in no time, hell they are professionals. Make sure you’ve done your research on your artist, nothing would be worse than to have any doubt while getting tattooed because your artist is sub par, get done and hate it. Bring in that picture for reference, artists usually never copy another piece of work so make sure you’re aware of that.
As far as drawing a sketch, just leave it to the pros, unless you can draw something up that you’re completely proud of, and there’s nothing wrong with that.

Zach

Panter
Participant
@panter

Don’t worry, your artist will do that.
He/she will come up with a sketch based on your reference material which you’ll approve before going ahead.
Saying that, I know of one leading artist who doesn’t pre-draw sketches, but to go with an artist like that you’d be confident they’ll do something you’ll love anyway.

EDIT: Cross posted with BigZach!

RealiStic
Participant
@realistic

Thanks for the reply.. Guess im just a bit nervous as ive drawn all my own tattoo’s before.
Just somthing like the image i dont even know where to start, ive drawn it over and over and over again and i cant get it to look as nice as the image… maybe im just being a bit paranoid?

Cheers

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

You should be letting your tattoo artist draw it up it’s part of the process.

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach
RealiStic;101797 wrote:
Thanks for the reply.. Guess im just a bit nervous as ive drawn all my own tattoo’s before.
Just somthing like the image i dont even know where to start, ive drawn it over and over and over again and i cant get it to look as nice as the image… maybe im just being a bit paranoid?

Cheers

Perfectly fine to feel nervous or paranoid when getting a tattoo seeing how it’s going to be with you for the rest of your life, just choose a great artist and I’m sure they will draw something more killer than you could have imagined

Zach

Adler
Participant
@adler

You can show the artist the image as a general reference and let them draw something, you sure as hell don’t want to copy someone else’s tattoo.

RealiStic
Participant
@realistic

Ive just Decided to change the design to somthing im good at drawing :)…

Will post an image when im done 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.