Briscogun
Participant
@briscogun

This is far from the worst work ever shown here. It’s not a bad tattoo at all, its just not all that you wanted it to be. If you want to get it upgraded, you are going to need to be very specific with an artist (“I want linework added here, shading here, separation and definition here”). Sometimes we just assume our artists understand what we want.

You don’t need to wear long sleeves and be embarrased at all about your piece. It’s actually very cool. Where do you live? Maybe someone here can give you a recommendation on an artist to help you out.

CupCake351
Participant
@cupcake351

yeah I know for the most part it is nice work but the bottom area just really bothers me and I was pretty specific at the beginning of the process I said I wanted a lot of detail and that I like a lot of line work and I feel like that is what he gave me and the stencil had more detail because the fire was lined out and stuff. I mean I know what I like in a tattoo but I’m not an artist so I don’t know exactly what I would say to an artist like I have no idea how somebody could fix it. I know how to explain what I don’t like about it and what I do like about it but I don’t know how to make the part I don’t like better…I would have to rely on an artist’s suggestions based on the my current complaints… I live in Fort Collins, CO it’s like an hour north of Denver.

Briscogun
Participant
@briscogun

Ft. Collins! I used to work in Longmont a few years back! Beautiful out there, really miss it. Maybe I’ll get back out there someday…

I know there are some good shops in Denver. I’ll see if I can dig up the names of one of them.

hamsternuts
Participant
@hamsternuts

i’d get the arm amputated if i were you

only kidding, it looks good to me 🙂

Rockysmom
Participant
@rockysmom

I would have some line work done on the bottom half before you commit to lasering. Overall I think your tattoo is nice.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.