theoutlaw
Participant
@theoutlaw

I’m looking to get a tattoo when I’m 18 (a few months away) and was wondering if i get a tattoo done obviously I will be putting on muscle and weight will this make the tattoo fade and become distorted? I’ve got mixed answers online there are different answers however my brother has a tattoo and said it stayed the same as the day he got it. I just want a clear cut answer! Thanks guys. ๐Ÿ™‚

theoutlaw
Participant
@theoutlaw

That stupid a question no one will reply? Ha! ๐Ÿ˜€

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

There was a thread similar to this regarding weight gain/loss last week or so. The short answer is that it won’t be noticeable to a degree of gain/loss, but obviously it will become more noticeable if you get huge or starve yourself. After the first 3 months of weight training (if that’s what you’re referring to), putting on muscle is like watching grass grow for all but the “naturals”, so I wouldn’t concern yourself with it.

Adler
Participant
@adler

Like what was just said, depending on location and unless there’s a huge gain it shouldn’t matter. You’re just turning 18, though, take your time and gain some weight and then get a tattoo.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.