fightercraig
Participant
@fightercraig

I’m seriously considering a penile tattoo and would appreciate any related advice and experiences.

I’ve heard various horror stories and myths reagrding these types of tattoo, cause they don’t seem to be that common yet (either that or most people don’t want to brag about having them).

Basically I’m thinking about a design on the head of my penis (dragon’s head or such), but someone told me that a permanent loss of sensation is a risk. Does anyone know if this is true?

Also, the level of pain involved is said to be excruiating! I’ve got tats elsewhere on my body and getting them ranged from being ok to quite bad pain wise. However, I’m not sure I would be able to stand getting inked somewhere so sensitive, so I’ve considered anestetic creams (which I tried once on another painful tat). I know most people consider this “cheating” but in this case I may have to.

Thanks for any help you guys can give me.

🙂

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

My advice…please don’t do it! 😀

Ross_W
Participant
@ross_w

I dont personally have a tattoo down there, but from what ive read, you really need to find someone whos not only experienced in tattooing, but also in tattooing that specific area. Even then, you may have a hard time finding an artist to even attempt the tattoo, as many wont do it for various reasons.

That being said, i say go for it. Although not common, ive seen a few penis tattoos that have actually been done pretty well.

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al
Ross_W;98947 wrote:
I dont personally have a tattoo down there, but from what ive read, you really need to find someone whos not only experienced in tattooing, but also in tattooing that specific area. Even then, you may have a hard time finding an artist to even attempt the tattoo, as many wont do it for various reasons.

That being said, i say go for it. Although not common, ive seen a few penis tattoos that have actually been done pretty well.

YES! definitely get someone who is very experienced in penis tattoos!

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Remember to pick a really little tattoo, the minute your old chap sees them needles coming its gonna shrink up to the size of a pea!

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Cornishtiger;99031 wrote:
Remember to pick a really little tattoo, the minute your old chap sees them needles coming its gonna shrink up to the size of a pea!

What scares me is what happens if the tattooer is shit and that tattoo is shit and you need to get that shit lasered….

OUCH.

Amok
Participant
@amok

What if your tattooist is smoking hot and you get a boner? Or worse, what if your tattooist is a fat ugly biker and you get a boner?

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Actually, penis tattoos are done by stretching (And clamping shut) the skin to keep it taut and smooth. The thought of that alone is beyond me 😀

Amok
Participant
@amok

Niiiiice. Only me and my wife are allowed to touch my Johnson, mostly me.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

what if he go’s in too deep with the needle?

Amok
Participant
@amok
Wardy;99268 wrote:
what if he go’s in too deep with the needle?

Then you get a free prince Alfred.

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx

How are you guys even having this conversation?????? I’m in pain thinking about it, and I don’t have a penis!!!!!! Well, not one that’s attached to ME anyway.

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw

Go for it bro! If you can’t handle the pain, you’re a bitch! Go for this:

NSFW!!!!!!!!

http://www.capohedz.com/typebrighter/uploaded_images/dragon-717577.jpg

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
maniacthw;99291 wrote:
Go for it bro! If you can’t handle the pain, you’re a bitch! Go for this:

NSFW!!!!!!!!

http://www.capohedz.com/typebrighter/uploaded_images/dragon-717577.jpg

Is this so he can lure the kids around the side of the ice cream truck more easily?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Just out of curiosity what are you planning on getting on your penis?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.