ax model
@

Hey I want to get a half sleeve done (starts at my forearm stretches onto cover the full right side of my chest/ cover the sternum of my chest, and extend 1-2 inches on to the left side of my chest) I want the part on my chest to have a “Japanese touch” and the sleeve part to resemble Zyzz’s. Please do a google search of Zyzz if you do not know who he is.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Welcome to the forum mate ๐Ÿ™‚

your idea sounds cool

INKEDUP914
Participant
@inkedup914
ax model;96707 wrote:
Hey I want to get a half sleeve done (starts at my forearm stretches onto cover the full right side of my chest/ cover the sternum of my chest, and extend 1-2 inches on to the left side of my chest) I want the part on my chest to have a “Japanese touch” and the sleeve part to resemble Zyzz’s. Please do a google search of Zyzz if you do not know who he is.

negged for zyzz thread!! u aware brah?

Amok
Participant
@amok
ax model;96707 wrote:

hahah thanks for the laugh!

a google image search of zyzz reveals hundreds of images of a massive tool.

i got a boner though

Adler
Participant
@adler

Yeah some self-absorbed emo roid freak that died a little while ago.
There’s a million shops in NY, do some research and post some links and we’ll tell you who’s good and who’s not.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I did a search and this is what I got

Not sure I would want that tattoo though but if you do more power to you.

Amok
Participant
@amok
buttwheat;96767 wrote:

Haaaha, that’s fucking gold

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
buttwheat;96767 wrote:

haha legend!

Adler
Participant
@adler

Oh no…don’t give Wardy anymore brilliant tattoo ideas.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Adler;96873 wrote:

Im sure you will agree that my tribal i got when i was 15 doesn’t look as good as that black squiggle on he’s arm ๐Ÿ˜‰

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
Adler;96873 wrote:

lol well played sir

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
D3FiANC3;96884 wrote:
lol well played sir

Like I’ve said before i relise some of the talent out there and my tattoo’s could of been done a lot better. But I’ve finally relised and found a closer better studio where a lot of people on the forum said that the artist is a very good artist and i’ve got so many tattoo’s planned with him in the future.

But as far as my tattoo’s at the moment go, i won’t regret any apart from the shit tribal on my arm. I never regret anything.

Adler
Participant
@adler
Wardy;96885 wrote:
Like I’ve said before i relise some of the talent out there and my tattoo’s could of been done a lot better. But I’ve finally relised and found a closer better studio where a lot of people on the forum said that the artist is a very good artist and i’ve got so many tattoo’s planned with him in the future.

But as far as my tattoo’s at the moment go, i won’t regret any apart from the shit tribal on my arm. I never regret anything.

I’m just messing with you because in my opinion you’ve made some questionable tattoo decisions and you mentioned you have like 30 more ideas for future tattoos. It’s nothing personal, just slow down a little.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Adler;96886 wrote:
I’m just messing with you because in my opinion you’ve made some questionable tattoo decisions and you mentioned you have like 30 more ideas for future tattoos. It’s nothing personal, just slow down a little.

I know what your saying dude, and your advice is actually really good advice ๐Ÿ™‚ thank you. And a lot of my tattoo’s are on hold anway because im going to get a new car sorted first hehe ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.