justmeamber
Participant
@justmeamber

Hello all
I love tattoos, that’s why I want to make a little flying butterfly with black and pink colors on my shoulder and i want to make some little stars under my ear, is that beautiful or it’s too much?
What do you think?

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

Sure, just make sure you find a good artist, any tattoo can be beautiful, but if the artist blows, then any tattoo can also look like shit.

The stars under your ears are cool, just be aware that it may put you at a disadvantage for future employment opportunities, some employers won’t hire those with visible ink.

StandardIssue
Participant
@standardissue

it’s not really what WE think, it’s what YOU think. Once it’s on your skin, if any single person can change your opion about it, then you probably shoulda rethought it in the firstplace. You also have to consider your job and possible future careers with ink ‘under your ear’, if that’s no concern of yours then we’re back to my first point….keep us posted!

–tom

Sakura Bodyart
Participant
@sakura-bodyart

Big Zach and Standard Issue have both raised very good points. You need to be sure that you are getting a tattoo because you want to have that artwork on your body for the rest of your life and not because it’s the ‘in’ thing to do like a fashion accessory. Always look at the portfolio of the artist you are selecting to have the work done by. Hopefully there will be some fully healed tattoos in there for you to look at too. Haopy hunting on choosing your design and finding your artist ๐Ÿ™‚ Your stars will look good, but I think falling cherry blossom would look more beautiful as it is a softer image. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.