twigiestdrip
@

Ok, hey guys. Well I’ve always wanted a tattoo, I was just waiting for a symbol or image that really captivated me or represented me. Anyway I think I finally got something. 🙂

tattoozz.jpg

Basically its the Austrian flag, the Argentine flag, and the Polish flag. Representing my family history. I was thinking of getting it on my thigh, not quite mid thigh a little lower. Anyway, I was just wondering if it would look good there, or if the design even looks good! Give me ideas if you want! also im not exactly sure how the color white would be represented in a tattoo like this. I assume it would just be un-tattoo’d skin?? anyway I would love some advice, feedback, or ideas. Thanks!

Morwin Nerdbane
Participant
@morwin-nerdbane

IMO the blocky colours wouldn’t look good at all. Very boring and it’d look pretty amaturish once done. You can have tattoos in white but it turns yellowish very quickly, almost like tabaco stains so many artist refuse to do such a massive area in white.

If you’re wanting something to represent your roots why not research your family crest or something?

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Agreed. this would make a bland crappy looking tat. Find something that has personal meaning to you and go with that.

inkbyj
Participant
@inkbyj

The idea is a good start, but the flag could be way more interesting if it actually had some movement to it. And forget tattooing a sun with any kinda detail super small like that.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.