WhiteJiraya
@

Hey guys (and gals sorry),
I know that getting a tattoo is personal and everything but i would like to get all of your opinions on what you think about the tattoo im thinking about getting. 100% is the size im thinking and i would be having it on one of my shoulderblades, not sure which one yet. Thanks for your opinions.

P.S. Please be honest and do be afraid to say that it would be totally gay.

Tattoo Image: http://s983.photobucket.com/albums/ae318/Seanusftw/?action=view&current=Tat.jpg&newest=1

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

i think it looks like a cheap design , show a good artist that idea and let them add a bit of artistic flare to it

Morwin Nerdbane
Participant
@morwin-nerdbane

I agree with Butterfly. It looks pretty generic and not very well thought out. If you give it to an artist (a good one) they will usually make suggestions and if they don’t request them.
It looks pretty 90’s actually, tattoo fashion goes in cycles like clothing. You see a tribalish piece like that you think 90’s.
Also it doesn’t look like it would comfortably fit on a shoulder blade. It might sound lame but print out that pic in a variety of sizes, cut them out and sticky tape them to yourself where you want it. Take photos and you’ll be able to clearly see which fits best. That’s what I do lol.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

My general lack of enthusiasm towards tribal aside, that thing just looks so bad. It’s dull. It’s lifeless. It’s beyond boring. It’s… crap :S

One thing thought.. if you plan on getting any tattoo with such a perfect circle in it, always know that it will barely EVER be a circle again. The position of your body which creates the exact shape it was in when the stencil was put on, is one of maybe 100 different positions that this area could be in, so if you’re a perfectionist a circle is simply not the right thing to do in a tattoo ๐Ÿ™‚

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

^^^^Hate to do it, but I agree with Arni here. JK. Really, people need to stop printing shit of Google and and calling it art. Use your imagination and have your artist create something personal and unique that noone else will have. Do you really think that flash art is the way to go?

J8192
Participant
@j8192

It looks like a good start however you can try to find some other ideas from other designs that will make it more unique. ๐Ÿ™‚ You don’t have to necessarily get that exact one. And although you asked for our opinion also get what YOU want, what you like and what will look good on your body. Once you gathered up your ideas of what you want have a good tattoo artist draw something up for you. Best of luck…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.