BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

Did he just call me an asshole? ๐Ÿ™

Shuketi
    Participant
    @shuketi

Ok, that makes me feel a bit better. I was kicking myself, thinking, well…this sucks, everyone here already hates me. xD
    I know, I need a tougher skin with this. I honestly thought you were all just bashing me. I can take constructive criticism, but I took the responses personally.
    >>
    << My bad.
    I have a lot of other art that I might (or might not) post. These are definitely not my best. But thank you for the tips and such. ^^

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

If you truly want to become a tattoo artist, you’ll need to put in A LOT of work. To turn your work from Bland to Brilliant takes dedication and ridiculous amounts of practice.

Definitely check out the thread So, you want to become a tattoo artist?

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@Wardy 120963 wrote:

Even a very well done tribal is really shit :/

I disagree I like well done Polynesian tribal.

polynesian-tribal-tattoo-photo-0016.jpg

To the op you really need to practice drawing quite a bit.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Noone here is going to bash you directly until you tell us u bought a tattoo machine.
    You asked a question that was answered. Blowing smoke up yer bottom wont make you a better artist.
    Its all constructive. You really cant take things personally on the internets.
    Keep practicing and drawing. I dont think anyone wants to discourage you from your art.

And yes, next time you ask for opinions on your art, make sure its finished and as good as you can make it because the members around here (for the most part) are brutally honest.

Keep it up.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@buttwheat 121028 wrote:

I disagree I like well done Polynesian tribal.

Definitely not something I’d ever get done, but I agree. That does look good, for what it is. The hairs kinda spoil it though ๐Ÿ™‚

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@ArniVidar 121058 wrote:

Definitely not something I’d ever get done, but I agree. That does look good, for what it is. The hairs kinda spoil it though ๐Ÿ™‚

I like the “nice boobie tatt”. Now that’s tribal I could live with! (or at least “sleep” with) It took a while to find the tattoo though.

(tattoos on boobs and bits) sub forum of general tattoo discussions.

iggybuddi
    Participant
    @iggybuddi

Would you rather have random people on the internet help improve your art now, or get laughed out of a studio one day?

We don’t try to kick the newcomers, but brutal honesty is the best policy. And is quite possibly, a mandatory rule on this forum.

Practice more, and show us assholes what you’re capable of doing! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.