rotts05
Participant
@rotts05

Hi, I have just come across this site and thought I would ask for some advice. I had a tattoo 10 years ago on my right shoulder. It’s a smallish black thing but it has faded to a blue colour and has bled. I want it covered up and wondered what kind of colours I can consider when looking for a new design.

A lot of the cover ups I have seen become flowers which would be a possibility, does anyone else know what works well as a cover up on a rubbish shoulder piece?

I will try and add a picture (much to my embarrassment!)

allsorts096.jpg

ArniVidar
@arnividar

That ‘thing’ is so small that you could probably cover it with anything at all. And I guess it’s faded enough that you won’t even need black to do it.

What do you WANT on your shoulder?

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

it is still quite dark and so a little thought will need to go into this coverup…. it had faded but not enough to take other colours than reds, greens, blues and black

pale colours like white, yellow, pink etc will cover straight away but will show through very very quickly, sometimes even within the healing time (upto 6 wks) ๐Ÿ˜‰

what kind of thing was you thinking of ??

rotts05
Participant
@rotts05

Thank you so much for replying. I have been thinking for a long time what I would like but I’m not sure whether any of them would work as a cover up. I would like either a swallow (I would have a matching one on the opposite shoulder) but I don’t know if it would be do-able. The other idea I quite like is to have flowers, the large-ish ones with the big leaves, I think this would be easier to do as a cover up.

If anyone has any ideas or information it would be great ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.