Infamous78
Participant
@infamous78

Hey guys and gals. I’m getting my half leg sleeve done in 2 weeks by him and just want your opinions on his work.

Thanks everyone.

http://www.tattooedheart.com/tattoos/John_Garancheski_III/

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

I don’t know… there’s nothing wrong with him but I don’t see anything that makes him truly special or over the top talented. I would give him a 5.5 out of 10.

What are you getting?

Infamous78
Participant
@infamous78

Thanks Gsouder.

Getting 2 flowers one for my daughter and one for my wife with a tiger.

Infamous78
Participant
@infamous78

Anyone else?

I have a dilemma. I like some of his stuff but then there is some I don’t like. Do I have to like the artist entire portfolio or is it ok to just like some of his work? Not sure if that’s a stupid question. There are a few other artist I like but this artists work just seemed different to me and that is what drew me to it.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

How many artists have you visited? If you aren’t sure wait until you are. Keep going out and looking for people that do great work in your style… If you want a japanese flavored tattoo and you find an amazing pin up artist you have not found the right person for your tat.

It’s supposed to be a process… enjoy it! Get out there and meet some people.

Infamous78
Participant
@infamous78
Gsouder;72215 wrote:
How many artists have you visited? If you aren’t sure wait until you are. Keep going out and looking for people that do great work in your style… If you want a japanese flavored tattoo and you find an amazing pin up artist you have not found the right person for your tat.

It’s supposed to be a process… enjoy it! Get out there and meet some people.

As of now I visited 3 artist. You are right Gsouder, there are 2 more artist that I can go see tomorrow and ask them and see what they can put together to help with my decision.

Thanks

looney bin escapee
Participant
@looney-bin-escapee
Infamous78;72216 wrote:
As of now I visited 3 artist. You are right Gsouder, there are 2 more artist that I can go see tomorrow and ask them and see what they can put together to help with my decision.

Thanks

glad you listened to Gsouder’s advice. Never settle for anything on your tatt.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.