MacLovin
@

Hi, i was drunk and got myself a female lowerback tribal tattoo on my chest, please help me choose a cover up removing it is a last resort.
snapshot201007284.th.png

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly

Hmmm.

What kind of things do you like?

It’s really impossible for the people of this forum, who know nothing about you, to decide what should be on your body for the rest of your life. This is a decision you should be making.

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

I have a suggestion.
How about you get drunk again and take pot luck with another artist?

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

First of all as tribal goes it is a solid piece of work and seems to be well executed.

To get it covered up without any laser sessions would require a serious amount of solid fill and you would have to go very large to cover it.

I would suggest maybe adding to the design or going the full laser treatment to lighten before going over it.

Take care
Matthew

looney bin escapee
Participant
@looney-bin-escapee

I’d say incorporate it with something else or rather into something else.

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied

For some reason I see a fierce case of “owl eyes” in the middle of the tribal. Would be cool to turn it into a piece of some kind of vulture/owl or bird piece or something along those lines. Would be badass to in-cooperate a direction like that with the right artist to capture a face that could burn a hole through your soul. Just my .2cents of what I saw instantly.

Aussie Tom
Participant
@aussie-tom

speak to this guy http://timpangburn.com/updates/?page_id=9

if you really want it to be covered/fixed then he is the guy to see. No excuses!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.