xKITAx
Participant
@xkitax

ok so this is my next tat and I think it would make a cool calf tat…one of my best friends and I constantly debate becase she say a chick with a whip isn’t a good calf tat but i think it would look cute…

what do you guys think…?

gothtat2.jpg

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

why does it matter what anyone else thinks? if you like it then get it! is that already someone elses tattoo? if it is, i dont think you should “steal” it.

xKITAx
Participant
@xkitax

naw its not…it’s a design the artist made..me and my 2 besties are gettin “best friend” tats…but it’s like the same chick wif diff outfits, poses, n hair…

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

ah i see. i personally think that will make an ill calf tattoo. but what do i know? im just some random guy on the ‘net. albeit a handsome, sexy, intelligent guy on the internet…

Chief D
Participant
@chief-d

The image would make a great calf tattoo. Nice design too. Not partial to the matching tattoos idea, but your design is stand-alone. I have had clients with much less appropriate images get work done on their calfs. Its a nice spot for a first tattoo.

xKITAx
Participant
@xkitax

like we’re not getting the same exact tattoo…like when we all get them done i’ll post pics…

but i agree it would make a great calf tat…imma get it there ^_^ you guys were helpful

and it’ll be my 4th tat ^_^

Rockysmom
Participant
@rockysmom

go for it! it’s cool.

LouDmnz4ever
Participant
@loudmnz4ever
yodaddynukka;71311 wrote:
why does it matter what anyone else thinks? if you like it then get it! is that already someone elses tattoo? if it is, i dont think you should “steal” it.

well said!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.