Blue1
Participant
@blue1

Its called a “Parrot flower” altho in a way it looks like a hummingbird. I, personally, have NEVER seen anything like it and I think it would make a good cover up for what I’m wanting. What ya’ll think?

th_securedownload.jpg

Chief D
Participant
@chief-d

Its pretty.
However, all flowers dont look good as tattoos. Symetrical is a key element. If you have to explain to everyone what it is, you may want to rethink the design choice. If its just for you, then go for it!

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

this is true Chief. I don’t plan on having to explain it bc it is just for me.
I sent my artist all different angles of this flower so that she could figure out if it will work as my cover up and how it would be best positioned.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

wow… its great to see you found it at last 😉

Apriltg
Participant
@apriltg

It’s a beautiful flower and definately unique. You will not have to worry about running into someone else with that same type flower. Hope your artist can find a way to make it work.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

ive been away for so long, what is it your covering up ??

Blue1
Participant
@blue1
Butterfly;64196 wrote:
ive been away for so long, what is it your covering up ??

Coverin up the idiot’s name on my chest (the one I just booted outta the house)

Eventually I will have the arm band covered as well. But I’m thinking that the only thing I will be able to do with the arm band is a thicker tribal band….*sigh* Or I may just have “Crazy Bitch” spelled out of the letters…lol

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Good for you. I can’t wait to see it done

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

It’s a beautiful flower and certainly does look like a parrot but I’m not too sure how well it will translate into a tat design, I googled it and there are some lovely pictures, you might find that people keep asking if it is a parrot, however your artist may well be able to come up with something really nice, I hope so and I’d love to see what he/she comes up with…….kindest regards – Karen

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

i think it could work quite well as a cover up . whats your artist think ?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.