louis0nfire
Participant
@louis0nfire

What do you guys/gals think of this tattoo? I want to get it in the same spot, without the numbers (binary code), and with bright green shadowing instead of the black. I’m into computers and work with them, so that’s why I think it’s cool. It’s supposed to be circuits like on a computer motherboard. I’m just not sure if it would look silly to people not familiar with what it is.

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/7506/circuittattoo.jpg

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied

I’m really weird on getting the SAME EXACT tattoo of someone else. Personally, I like my tattoo’s to be original and my “mark” so to speak. Change some things up a little but and claim it your own for sure!

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

I have seen several circuit board tattoos and the key part is keeping them simple or going for a full bio-mech with emphasis on the mech to make them pop.

Eitherway I am sure your idea will work very well.

Take Care
Matthew

inkmenow
Participant
@inkmenow

That’s a cool tattoo design and I think the 3D circuit ones are even better.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

i like the tattoo ,but i dont like copying

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

I quite like the concept of this tattoo but as already pointed out, you could change it and make it yours. Let us know what you decide and the finished article if you do have it done.

stariray
Participant
@stariray

the idea of the circuit board tattoo is unique… find an artist who is very good with straight lines.. as long as the tattoo design fits your personality, Go for it! ๐Ÿ˜€

louis0nfire
Participant
@louis0nfire

Thanks for the comments. Like I said, the only changes will be the numbers being removed, green shadowing instead of black, and maybe 1 line towards the wrist moved over.

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

none of you listened ๐Ÿ˜› about the ‘copying’ bit – he/she said they were going to take out the numbers and put a different colour around it lol – it looks good, i think it would work.

louis0nfire
Participant
@louis0nfire

Anyone have more opinions to share? I’m thinking of going tomorrow to either schedule an appointment or get it done. I decided to get it without any shading at all, or numbers.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.