Tecratt
Participant
@tecratt

I’m having another kid(my 2nd) and want to get a tattoo with both of their names after she is born. Probably going to be center chest.

I’m not real crazy about the whole footprints thing.

I’m thinking about getting an old school heart with wings, with the names (Shane and Emma) under the wings, one on each side. Having my boys name done cool looking like classic metal bands logos or something, and my girls name written all girly and fancy.

Anything you could think to make it cooler, or even other suggestions for other things? I was thinking about the heart, for love obviously, but I’m not religious so I don’t want it to come across as the “sacred heart.”

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

sounds alright , i love old school designs .
i personally would have the same lettering for both names

instead of an heart you could have a really ornate pad lock with wings and then a key next to each name
maybe the boys one with a skully on it or something and the girls key more ornate with a heart or butterfly or an infinity sign on them ……….. just an idea :rolleyes:

Apriltg
Participant
@apriltg
Butterfly_Kisses;59836 wrote:
sounds alright , i love old school designs .
i personally would have the same lettering for both names

instead of an heart you could have a really ornate pad lock with wings and then a key next to each name
maybe the boys one with a skully on it or something and the girls key more ornate with a heart or butterfly or an infinity sign on them ……….. just an idea :rolleyes:

I agree, that sounds really cool.

fatboytrucker
Participant
@fatboytrucker

my sister has a panther with a ribbon flowing around with her kids names on there. a panther because she reeeaaaalllly loves cats & jokes around sometimes & says she was a cat in a past life. lol!:rolleyes:

Tecratt
Participant
@tecratt

I am probably going to have my wizard re-worked and have more added to it before I get the one for my kids. I’m not going to get the one with my kids names until my daughter is born, just seems like bad joojoo to get it before. And I have a little money now and I’ve got that itch to get inked. 😀

Still looking for more ideas though!

TattoodMommy
Participant
@tattoodmommy

Your tattoo idea sounds cool – I agree with not getting the names inked until the baby is born… I really like Tommy Lees tats where he had his boys write their names with sharpie and he got them inked the way the boys wrote them… but you would have to wait until your kiddos were older to do that

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.