BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

*****I posted this in the piercing discussion, but wanted to put it here as well; because I figured more people are active in the general section*****

So I’m looking for some PERSONAL info from others who HAD their ears stretched to atleast 00g [9.2mm for people using Metric] or bigger and decided to LET THEM SHRINK. I was thinking of piercing my ears and eventually stretching them— but nothing bigger than 1/2 inch [12.7mm for people using Metric]

I work as an EMT on the ambulance, and after this semester I will be taking paramedic classes to further my education in the emergency medical services to help my get a job as a career firefighter. So I don’t want to ruin my professional image when I am working.

I am Looking for:
-Personal input
-Why you let them shrink
-Pictures
-Etc

So please don’t respond if you “think” you know what you’re talking about. I’m looking for personal information from people who have/had them done.

Thanks, Bikerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

[P.S…. if my sizes are off in Metric I appologize. I suck at math, and spelling…lol]

x_takeitlikeaman
Participant
@x_takeitlikeaman

I noticed no one answered so I will try to help a little.
I at least know what it takes to stretch the ears and sizes and all that stuff.
I have mine to a 2g ONLY because my ears refuse to go any lower.

My ex-bf had 5/8″ and he had them stretched for a few years and when he let the grow up, they did not grow back to normal size. He could still stick a 0g in there, no problem.

I know he let them shrink because he got a job at GEICO and at the time he thought they didn’t allow gauged ears..oddly enough they do.

They do make flesh colored plugs for people who want to strech and not have anyone really notice.
http://www.bodyartforms.com/productdetails.asp?Retainer=Y&ProductID=5101&index=2
There is the link.

Hope I have been a bit helpful ๐Ÿ™‚

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77
x_takeitlikeaman;57560 wrote:
I noticed no one answered so I will try to help a little.
I at least know what it takes to stretch the ears and sizes and all that stuff.
I have mine to a 2g ONLY because my ears refuse to go any lower.

My ex-bf had 5/8″ and he had them stretched for a few years and when he let the grow up, they did not grow back to normal size. He could still stick a 0g in there, no problem.

I know he let them shrink because he got a job at GEICO and at the time he thought they didn’t allow gauged ears..oddly enough they do.

They do make flesh colored plugs for people who want to strech and not have anyone really notice.
http://www.bodyartforms.com/productdetails.asp?Retainer=Y&ProductID=5101&index=2
There is the link.

Hope I have been a bit helpful ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks for the reply; my other thread got a few helpful replies.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.