Khorne
Participant
@khorne

I just got a tattoo outline done on top of my right arm (24cm high x 10cm wide or abit more) almost 2 weeks ago I was just wondering if I had to wait till the outline was fully healed before I got it shaded and put detail into it?

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

First, common courtesy is to introduce yourself http://www.thetattooforum.com/introduce-yourself-f8.html here before posting.

Anyways, yes you will have to wait untill it’s fully healed before getting it reworked. You’ll know when it’s fully healed when you run your fingers over it and you can’t tell a difference between the inked area and your regular skin.

If it’s still flakey, has scabbs, or glossy, then you will have to wait.

-Biker

Khorne
Participant
@khorne

>< my bad sorry didn't that thread. thanks for the info though I might just get a different tattoo in another spot.

Thanks

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

What’s the big rush to get ink?

Khorne
Participant
@khorne

No rush cause I asked my artist and she said we can start on it next next Sunday this coming up and I donno cause i’ts kinda flaky doesn’t look like scabs or anything more like the
sides of the black outline are peeling just wanted to know weather to cancel her booking of it or not. just don’t want it to stuff up cause I agree to get it done before its ready to be done.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.