sir_lagalot
Participant
@sir_lagalot

Hey guys,
quick question please. this tattoo design below wouldnt be possible in a small size would it, say around 5.5 inches by 4 or so on the upper arm?

http://www.worldgallery.co.uk/poster/Death-Before-Dishonor-330092.html

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

everything is possible, its very possible – the artist just needs a copy of the picture (from the link) they’ll sort it out = possible.

sir_lagalot
Participant
@sir_lagalot

really? cause the last one I had in mind was a tribal chinese dragon which a couple of different tattoo artists said simply couldnt be resized because it was too intricate and that there were too many um..spacings between the lines or something of the sort. I want this one above on my arm so as to be concealed by a teeshirt sleeve.. upper quarter of the arm basically.

thanks again.

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

im sure a good tattoo artist could sort that out for you

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

besides, the design you show in the link is already about 5.5 inches tall, and about 3 inches wide…

sir_lagalot
Participant
@sir_lagalot

http://img41.imageshack.us/i/tattoo1rl.jpg/

wanted this one originally but they all said it was impossible and that maybe if i doubled the size they could draw it on my back but impossible to draw on the bicep.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

its possible but bigger is always better that way it wont spread and blur too much

sir_lagalot
Participant
@sir_lagalot

I wouldnt mind bigger really, except I want it on my arm and my predicament is such that although I’m in the UK at the moment next year I’ll be back home in a country full of religious doctrinaires where tattoos are taboo so I need my tee shirt sleeve to conceal it. Think the death before honor tattoo will blur?

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

the tattoo design looks long and thin, if your artist draws it up a bit wider you wont have a problem.
but i would think 7 inches or more would be better

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.