fastgal
@

:confused:Hello. I need help finding a areally good artist in the nw Alabama/ne Mississippi area. Also need help proving to my husband that there is, somewhere, a person in prison with a “DAD” tattoo. He’s smugly sure that there isn’t one and that the only “parental” tattoos in prison are “MOM”. Help!

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

My friend recommended Greg at Skinworx Bessemer Alabama not been in person but looking at their site he seems to be a decent artist.

http://www.skinworx.net

In answer to your question about dad tattoos in prison there are plenty of people sporting mum/dad across the knuckles or have it in a love heart.

In fact I paid a fortune for my uncle to have the prison ink taken off after a 10 year stretch and one of his was dad across the back of his hand.

He told me not much else to do all day except tattoo yourself.

The biggest issue is would you ask somebody can I take a picture of that tattoo also btw how long were you in prsion for? 😉

I think that your husband has bought into the idea that nearly all female prisoners are inside because of abuse started by their father and so would never have their name on them.

Well stats show that between usa and uk around 25% have admitted to this but still leaves a large potential number who will be carrying that sort of ink.

Take Care
Matthew

PsychoticInk
Participant
@psychoticink

I myself have personally re-touched the ink from prison tatts on both male and females. I have seen a fair share of Mom/Dad prison inked tatts. People go to prison for a ton of different reasons. And most have loved their parents, siblings, or loved ones when they went in. And there is nothing more than time to think about those we love on the outside. And of coarse the shark tank inside that ya gotta watch out for.

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

i saw a guy who was an ex-con and he had mom and dad tattoos on his eyelids. haha. i kinda laughed a little when i saw it to be honest.

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

Im always watching amercias toughest prisions and stuff, theres always guys with DAD tattooed on them in there. x

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.