gcon45
@

Hi guys. In my younger days I got the Nine Inch Nails logo tattooed on my upper left arm.

Now approaching my 30s I think it’s time to change it to something a bit different.

Here is a pic:

p1020233z.jpg

I’m sure a lot of you are familiar with the logo:

ninlogo490.jpg

How easy would it be to change it into a Celtic cross or something along those lines?

Opinions and suggestions welcome!

Cheers!

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

its not impossible but you might still see it under the new tattoo .
if you had a tribal or more aztec cross design it would be a lot easier to cover up / re design .

in my humble opinion ๐Ÿ˜€

Lumal
Participant
@lumal

Why oh why do you want to get rid of the allmighty nin. Ok, i can understand the whole age issue and all, but don’t you like the band anymore? ๐Ÿ™‚

MissP83
Participant
@missp83

NIN will live forever because Trent Reznor is a genius! lol but any who…..
it’s going to take a tattoo with some pretty intense detail to cover the nin symbol completely. a cross would be a good idea but you would have to make sure the detail lined up and covered in the thick shading of the original tattoo. talk to your artist of choice. maybe they can help you come up with some sort of design to place inside of the arms of a cross to cover the logo

Arcangle
Participant
@arcangle

I would look at getting it lasered as said by butterfly kisses you may see it through your new tattoo,talk to your artist he/she will point you in the wright direction.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.