rufus5794
    Participant
    @rufus5794

Im getting my first tattoo and I have a general idea of what i want. But im sure exactly how I can express my idea.:confused:
    Im half African-American and half Mexican and want to represent both in my tattoo. I have already thought of two flags and ruled that out. Any ideas are welcome. Thanks in advance.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

What do you want your tattoo to represent in your cultural heritage?

Do you want something of a political or religious nature?

Or praying hands that instead of rosary have shattered manacles.

You could have some scripture on a scroll beneath which are placed some broken chains which represent the political and spiritual freedom of both cultures as an example.

Alternatively are there any leaders of both nations that you have a particular fondness or have been inspired by? You could always use a quote or portrait of these.

Or you could utilise the flag idea by having a flag of one culture and impose a symbol of the culture across it.

Take Care
    Matthew

rufus5794
    Participant
    @rufus5794

Wow. Thanks you’ve definitely given me a lot to think about. I cant say that I am too fond of any political leader in particular but the praying hands and shattered manacles interests me. Im looking more towards religious but political is an option too. Thanks again for your input.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.