Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

amanaman11
    Participant
    @amanaman11
    manax;47834 wrote:
    WOW!!!!!

Holy shit

you know what?

did i ask any of you fucks to look at me, or my work?..
    i know some of yall probibly beat off to my pictures but common man damn i didnt know i was THAT big a deal haha..

thanks for the hating though i think its cute..

So just sit behind the computer and type some more about me i like it 🙂 its really cute..

and when i want someone that doesnt know shit about guns to tell me something about guns ill come to you for the advice..

YES YOU DID, You asked everyone here to look at your work and wanted opinions – or did you already forget you started this post… so pay attention before you open your mouth

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

You know what angers me ?

It is not the fact that you are getting all up in my face with the ‘I don’t give a shit mother-fucker attitude’.

Nor is it the fact that you are reacting like a spoilt 14 year-old that has done it.

The reason you have pissed me off is that you are banging on about ‘hate’.

What hate?

You were given free (something that ppl really should damn well learn to respect, because it don’t happen often) advice from professionals who were stating that they can see potential in your art.

But no you have to become a ‘victim’ because you got some tough words which were designed to improve you.

Where do you get off on that shit? Scared of taking a bit of responsibility and manning up and saying – yep I can do better?

The issue with the gun was also serious – you want to pack then damn well learn to respect the gun and how to handle it.

Also I don’t buy all this ‘gangsta’ shite either most of my family have all done time for serious shit that ranged from robbery to murder.

Carving people up or giving them a beating and tossing them off a balcony or getting stuck into 5-6 guys by yourself for the giggles is nothing new. We used to do this shit for a living.

It doesn’t make us look hard or respectable it makes us look like animals.

In fact the majority of wannabe gangstas I met over the years failed to stand their ground when it turned ugly.

Disappointed doesn’t even begin to cover this. 🙁

Matthew

manax
    Participant
    @manax

So say what you wannna say Metallica dick rider

THIS SHIT IS FUNNY!! HAHAHA

I KNOW NONE OF YALL WOULD SAY IT TO ME IN PERSON SO IM NOT WORRIED BOUT NOTHIN YALL JUST KEEP TYPING AWAY ALL MAD N SHIT WHILE I GO SMOKE THIS L!

HEY GUYS KEEP TYPING SHIT ABOUT ME HOW IM SO PRIVILAGED AND LIKE EMINEM AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF!!! HAHA.. IM ABOUT TO CRY LAUGHING!!…
    ITS FUNNY HOW MUCH YOU GUYS KNOW ABOUT ME! WOW!!!!

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

Looks like I hit a nerve. Killer.

Okay, first off man, I’m bi-sexual and I’ve actually have had sex with men, so inferring I’m a homosexual doesn’t bother me for two reasons: A) again, bi-sexual, B) only someone with the mentality of a fourteen year old boys respond to that anyway. You’re a grown man–act like it, and step up to the big boy insults, Snow.

Second off, yes, I would say it to you in person, and in fact would most likely be even more harsh. TurboSatan, the forum admin, has gotten on me several times for being a dick around here, so out of respect I usually try to tone it down. No, Vanilla Ice ice baby, were you here in the flesh, I’d be far harsher, less reasonable, and if you were you step up–well, I’m not gonna go that route and say I’d kick your ass because that’s beside the point, and has no meaning in this debate. Once your resort to threats of violence, or saying things like “Ya’all wouldn’t say this to my face cuz I’d shoot your honkey asses”, you’ve lost because you’ve shown you’ve nothing intelligent to say.

No, the argument is that you’re a scratcher, a bottom feeding piece of shit who anyone serious about tattooing automatically hates because you little boys spread disease, give poorly drawn ink, but most importantly don’t respect the art. That’s why you got such a negative reaction–you’re an arrogant little prick who doesn’t respect the art, yet you act like you DESERVE an apprenticeship and call the established artists arrogant when they tell you to fuck off. Guess what? Alot of artists are arrogant, and guess what, they have what you want, so they’ve earned it.

But that’s irrelevant to your situation–even someone who was totally chilled out would have a problem with your proud-to-be-a-stoner, Vanilla Ice looking, world owes me attitude.

As for Matthew and Neil—yeah. They’re afraid of you all right. Sure. Uh-huh. :p

Finally, and I can’t stress this enough, by typing all in caps you just prove once again that you’re a child who shouldn’t be off his mother’s apron strings yet. It shows a complete lack of self-reflection, and that you’ve only a passing acquaintance with the rules of the english language. Even if you’re right (and Eminem, ya ain’t), you look wrong when you so abuse the english language.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

yellowman4578
    Participant
    @yellowman4578

This thread is hilarious! I’ve been following it for a couple of days and it keeps getting better. Funny how manax acts like he doesn’t care, yet he keeps coming back and posting more shit.

S.Neill
    Participant
    @s-neill

This is a kid. Nothing more than a kid. He’s from a culture that thinks gangs are cool, but doesn’t know anything about gangs. I can say that since I spent 20 years in gangs and my tattooes express that time. He wouldn’t last in prison. I can say that because I went to prison for murder. He’s a kid. Nothing more. He’ll break under pressure, and I can say that because in 20 years in gangs and being in and out of prison, I learned that the ONLY person you have to fear is the one who never says anything at all. The one who would never in his life post a stupid picture like that on a public profile because he knows it will be used against him as evidence when he is finally charged, and the one who knows weapons so well that he’d never in his life think of holding one like that…and wouldn’t pull it out unless he’s willing to use it.

You see, I had to grow up too. I had to learn the hard way too. Oh…and for knowing weapons? I spent three years in the US Army, 1/8 First Calvary Division, Anti-Tank Unit, Calvary Scout, Combat Engineer, Airborne and Air Assault Qualified. Infantry Soldier.

That was during Gang Life, and Before Prison, and just after I landed an apprenticeship tattooing and finished it because I never projected myself as a gangster.

Oh yeah…and one more thing. I’m not like most of these people here. I’m not far from you. I go to Houston all the time. I was raised there. I WAS a gangster there. I know it like the back of my hand. I’ll be coming through there a week from Saturday.When I was in Gangs I earned the name “Wolf” because wolves stalk their prey.

manax
    Participant
    @manax

o yea for the dude above me, i forgot to mention, why do you end up typing like 3 paragraphs when no one cares about reading your fat ass ramble on about how YOUR the cool one?

Injun
    Participant
    @injun

I commented to you before, and said that you have potential, but I was wrong. Your attitude proves that. Turbosatan, Outlaw, and Izarrasink, could you please make sure his title doesn’t change? It fits him so well.

“Junior Member”

hehehehe

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk
    manax;47914 wrote:
    o yea for the dude above me, i forgot to mention, why do you end up typing like 3 paragraphs when no one cares about reading your fat ass ramble on about how YOUR the cool one?

Well, not only can you not string a coherent sentence together, but apparently you can’t read either. Neil described the shit he did as a bad thing, as evidenced by he fact he said he had to grow up and learn not to be a little shit the hard way. Matthew’s the same way. I wasn’t never in no gang, but I grew up fighting with the local skinheads, and had to learn that it ain’t nothing to be proud of.

Good men are the peaceful ones who work their shit out like adults and only throw down when it’s unavoidable.

My father has ridden with the Iron Horsemen bikers longer than I’ve been alive man. I’ve grown up around real, true badasses, and I agree with Neil–the guys who are really hard don’t advertise. They’re comfortable in their own skin, and let things ride because they know when shit goes down who’s gonna walk away and who’s ain’t. No, the ones who get in your face and flash their guns are the pussies who want to be oh-so-bad, never realizing that the only ones they’re fooling is themselves.

And they never, ever understand just how fucking pathetic they are. How pathetic you are. Only assholes go looking for trouble and walk around with a chip on their shoulders. You shouldn’t WANT to have to survive in prison. You should be an adult who won’t have to worry about it because he won’t do anything stupid enough to go there in the first place.

Anyway, all of that is besides the point. You’re still a scratcher, and you ain’t never gonna be anything but one. Frankly, I vote for TurboSatan and co to ban your ass just on the basis we don’t like to encourage you assholes around here, Vanilla Ice.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink
    manax;47914 wrote:

I think you better shut your trap now, you do not come here and diss our members, ive let this thread run because i thought you might learn something, you obviously havent and we do not need your type here. You are banned for 7 days, have a think about your shit and we might let you back……get some respect for those that actually know what they’re doing or piss off.:mad:

S.Neill
    Participant
    @s-neill
    KnightHawk;47931 wrote:
    Well, not only can you not string a coherent sentence together, but apparently you can’t read either. Neil described the shit he did as a bad thing, as evidenced by he fact he said he had to grow up and learn not to be a little shit the hard way. Matthew’s the same way. I wasn’t never in no gang, but I grew up fighting with the local skinheads, and had to learn that it ain’t nothing to be proud of.

Good men are the peaceful ones who work their shit out like adults and only throw down when it’s unavoidable.

My father has ridden with the Iron Horsemen bikers longer than I’ve been alive man. I’ve grown up around real, true badasses, and I agree with Neil–the guys who are really hard don’t advertise. They’re comfortable in their own skin, and let things ride because they know when shit goes down who’s gonna walk away and who’s ain’t. No, the ones who get in your face and flash their guns are the pussies who want to be oh-so-bad, never realizing that the only ones they’re fooling is themselves.

And they never, ever understand just how fucking pathetic they are. How pathetic you are. Only assholes go looking for trouble and walk around with a chip on their shoulders. You shouldn’t WANT to have to survive in prison. You should be an adult who won’t have to worry about it because he won’t do anything stupid enough to go there in the first place.

Anyway, all of that is besides the point. You’re still a scratcher, and you ain’t never gonna be anything but one. Frankly, I vote for TurboSatan and co to ban your ass just on the basis we don’t like to encourage you assholes around here, Vanilla Ice.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

YEAH! What he said!!! 😀

S.Neill
    Participant
    @s-neill
    Izarrasink;47973 wrote:
    I think you better shut your trap now, you do not come here and diss our members, ive let this thread run because i thought you might learn something, you obviously havent and we do not need your type here. You are banned for 7 days, have a think about your shit and we might let you back……get some respect for those that actually know what they’re doing or piss off.:mad:

Yeah!!! What SHE said!!!:D

Seriously Izzy, I don’t let idiots like that bother me at all. I am comfortably padded, and firmly insulated for the winter…and I do decent tattoo work, so I can afford to eat steak and potatos when I want. MMMMM, gotta love those stuffed baked potatoes!!!

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink
    S.Neill;47975 wrote:
    Yeah!!! What SHE said!!!:D

Seriously Izzy, I don’t let idiots like that bother me at all. I am comfortably padded, and firmly insulated for the winter…and I do decent tattoo work, so I can afford to eat steak and potatos when I want. MMMMM, gotta love those stuffed baked potatoes!!!

I wont tolerate arseholes like that, even if it doesnt bother you it does actually bother me, i wont have them abusing our members here, we have a great group of people and no room for arseholes, even if it was amusing for a while….he pissed me off with his last comment so GOODBYE IDIOT…..and yeah i love my stuffed taties too lol

S.Neill
    Participant
    @s-neill

Well, hell…who am I gonna pick on now?

Actually the guy was annoying, so I’m glad he’s gone for now. Hopefully he won’t come back after 7 days, and if he does, maybe he’ll have his head on straight.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.