bozek36
    Participant
    @bozek36
    CruisingComet;47458 wrote:
    I don’t like it, the wings are the only thing realistic about it IMO

Is it me.. or is it like a little fat guy with wings? 😀

It kinda does, haha. I’m going to try to get it toyed with until it’s perfectly what I want. I still have about a year.

Darkbeer
    Participant
    @darkbeer
    bozek36;47454 wrote:
    I’m not sure if you didn’t read through my thread or what, but I don’t really see how…

eagle_tattoo_by_eilid.jpg

is cartoonish if I get it changed a bit by a good artist.

I did read your post. I read a post by a very young person who wants to make a big statement. My tats are few and not that impressive I suppose but if I did not like them I could have them reworked. Your giant screaming eagle on the other hand may be a bit hard to cover, a pro could tell you. I waited until my early 30’s to get my first tat, a Harley engine on my shoulder. I felt that was good since I had owned a Harley for many years and still do.
    It’s your body and you will do what you want. Enjoy.

Darkbeer
    P.S.
    Just my opinon. Not trying to flame you.

CruisingComet
    Participant
    @cruisingcomet

Is something along these lines not better?

Might help give you an idea anyway

wqt3cw.jpg
    2hfs9oo.jpg

bozek36
    Participant
    @bozek36
    Darkbeer;47467 wrote:
    I did read your post. I read a post by a very young person who wants to make a big statement. My tats are few and not that impressive I suppose but if I did not like them I could have them reworked. Your giant screaming eagle on the other hand may be a bit hard to cover, a pro could tell you. I waited until my early 30’s to get my first tat, a Harley engine on my shoulder. I felt that was good since I had owned a Harley for many years and still do.
    It’s your body and you will do what you want. Enjoy.

Darkbeer
    P.S.
    Just my opinon. Not trying to flame you.

Trust me, I completely understand you. Eagles and phoenix’s have always been something I’ve wanted on me and that never changed. For a little while I kinda wanted a dragon, but it seemed to be over used and not really what I wanted.I still have thinking to do, and seriously thank you for giving me your word and opinion. It’s what I asked for and you gave me help. Thanks a lot man, I’ll consider what you had to say.

I also really like this idea, but without the japanese writing.

Eagle_tattoo_by_fpista.jpg

Phat_Goddess
    Participant
    @phat_goddess

this one look cartoonish
    1723070.jpg

AK_BaldEagle13.jpg

his wings are down but at least you get what his face looks like looking at him straight. and could work with that if you are going for realism.

bozek36
    Participant
    @bozek36
    Phat_Goddess;47505 wrote:
    this one look cartoonish
    1723070.jpg

AK_BaldEagle13.jpg

his wings are down but at least you get what his face looks like looking at him straight. and could work with that if you are going for realism.

That picture can definitely be the one I’d get if I can find a friend to work on that for me. Thanks a bunch, I’m surprised I couldn’t find that picture.

bozek36
    Participant
    @bozek36

Also found this today…

eagletattoo.jpg

But without the banner and writing.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.