coujin
    Participant
    @coujin

So i just had my second tattoo done on the top of my back, going from one side to another. right now i’ve only had half of it filled in black. I was just wondering if is it meant to be quite painful in that place or is it just me?

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1

Nah it’ll most likely hurt to some degree.

bojie
    Participant
    @bojie

Backs are just plain tender areas as far as I am concerned. I like to watch, and when I can’t see the only thing left for me is to feel lol! Gearing up now for a recolor on my back, been aprenticing my wife for a year now so she’s doing well enough but we’ll see how it turns out lol!

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

I have just started my backpiece and i won’t lie it hurt like a bastard!

I will be glad to get the rest of the outline done so I can stop grinding my teeth. Near the armpit was particulary bad for me and when he went directly over the spine area.

That said they are always worth it at the end.

Take Care
    Matthew

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1

Hahaha oh Matt, wait ’til you get shading done over your spine, you’ll be singing soprano if it feels anything like mine did.

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

you guys are whimps ๐Ÿ˜€
    they is worst places than the back :rolleyes: i would rather do all my back again than finish my shading inside my arm on saturday !!

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1

Hahaha I’m a skinny bloke, and have been tattooed directly on the sternum, and it didn’t hurt as much on my back. It was two different artists though, the one on my back had a pretty heavy hand

coujin
    Participant
    @coujin

thanks for sharing guys ๐Ÿ™‚ i should have to all done by saturday, just got to keep the pain in for a couple of hours.

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

would love to see a pic when its done ๐Ÿ˜‰

greenstar
    Participant
    @greenstar

Pain is a biatch!

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1
    greenstar;49053 wrote:
    Pain is a biatch!

Pain don’t hurt ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.