Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

Hi all , stubbled across this site and its been a laugh !!

check out this guys work
    http://www.bigdogzink.com/chris.html
    he has two pages of pure crap tattoo’s ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
    the work in the other “Artists” portfolios are not much better either , the guy called sean is prob the best in the shop .

my fav big dog chris tattoo has to be the tiger lily ๐Ÿ˜ฎ OMG how bad is that !!
    the people who go to him must all be parshley sighted ..

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

there was a petition to get chriss krinkle closed down a couple of years ago but it never happened, the last i seen of him on the net was that he had a photo done while holding up a certificate that he claimed he had won at a tattoo competition….. he must have been the only person invited :p

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

ah so this guy is famous for being crap LOL i never knew .
    i just fount it today and its had me and my bf in stitches , dare i say it ??
    yeah i will… all i can think of is that his studio must be next to a trailer park ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

good old neon
    Participant
    @good-old-neon

Yikes โ€“ it reminds me of this place, Dermatat, located in New Hampshire.

http://www.dermatat.com/erics_tattoos.htm

The shopโ€™s motto appears to be โ€œLetโ€™s make a dealโ€ โ€“ which, when having something permanently etched into my skin, Iโ€™d rather not, you know, like, make a deal. In fact, Iโ€™d much rather pay a hefty premium for excellent work โ€“ even if doing so requires that I save up for several years.

savage
    Participant
    @savage

WOW im in shock i would be very gutted to have to look at something like that on my skin! im kinda lost for words his clients must be very sorry, maybe hed be better working in a laser removal clinic actually hed just have the same clients gettings all his work undone
    SAVAGE

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Arrgh my eyes! My eyes! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Damn that was some horrible ink – I try to always look at the best of each tattoo but there is just no excuse for that linework.

Take Care
    Matthew

Midnight87
    Participant
    @midnight87

what makes a good tattoo and what makes it bad?

-DMD-
    Participant
    @dmd

i think there are few nice looking tattoos
    he might be just a new artist or someone without much of experiense

wak
    Participant
    @wak

Ha ha haha…

I reckon he DOES work for a tattoo removal clinic! He keeps the clients coming in and they pay HIM for it!!!
    hee heehee

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

shocking:eek:

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi Midnight

What makes a good tattoo is often down to personal taste but there are some universal indicators;

Line work – it should be straight, crisp and clear with no wobbles or one end thicker than the other if it is meant to be same width.

The tattoo should actually look like what it is meant to be .

Proportions – should be correct.

Colour – Should be bright and crisp with no washed out look , splotches or dots.

Shading should be even and well balanced.

These are just a few of the things to look for – there is more but I won’t bore you with academia.

Go with a gut feeling if you don’t like the majority of the tattoos don’t get inked by them.

Take Care
    Matthew

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

the lasses portfolio is worth a nosey at too. looks like she is getting a bit better .
    the body piercing section is very classy , this guy just wanted to take a load of topless pics for free ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Midnight87
    Participant
    @midnight87

cool thanks for the info Matthew ๐Ÿ™‚ i’m still new to body mods and love learning ๐Ÿ™‚ also, i wouldn’t want to fall into the trap of a crap tattooist

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk
    Izarrasink;45653 wrote:
    shocking:eek:

*packs car battery, Goggle Map directions to Chris Crinkle’a shop, jumper cables, and an anatomical chart of the testicles into the back of his car*

Not yet Izzy….but it’s gonna be right soon.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

LMAO KH….where you been missed ya!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.