savage
    Participant
    @savage

Hay guys i got a new piece coming in a couple of weeks its pretty big from nipple to hip the artist said it will take all day (8 hours) i kno the deal but now its getting closer im thinking shud i use numbing cream i have been going against this idea for a while as i am stuck on the princible that u shudnt use anything and just MAN UP just wondered what u guys think let me know
    SAVAGE

Puzzles
    Participant
    @puzzles

Man up 😀

It’ll hurt but it’ll be worth it.

MissP83
    Participant
    @missp83

it’ll hurt like hell but it’ll be worth it

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

i dont actually know anyone who has used numbing creams but i have read here on this forum that it can affect the colour in your tattoo staying etc .
    so i would personally stay away from it . you would be better to take a stick with you to bite down on LOL 😀

wak
    Participant
    @wak

I’ve got pieces on my ribs on both sides… it was the most painful tattoos I’ve got – but they’re also my favorite! Do it straight… it will be worth it. Put some headphones on (or ask them to turn up the tunes) and zone out for a while of you want… like Natures Numbing Cream!

Good Luck!

savage
    Participant
    @savage

ok guys i’ll go with what i first thought grin an bare it, ive got a peice on my stomach under my belly button just some script from hip to hip im trying to remember how much that hurt as it was 2 years ago but it was my first so didnt kno what to expect, thanks for all the replies ill keep u posted and if i work this out ill add some pics! anyone got any pics of their rib pieces??? love to see em post em up
    SAVAGE

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

lol no , i havent got any ribs :D:o

savage
    Participant
    @savage

lol where have they gone??:)

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

hidden well under my curves :rolleyes:

MissP83
    Participant
    @missp83

the pic of the clover tattoo i have is on my side below my ribs. the smallest ones curve inwards toward my lower stomach but the largest group of clovers is centered right on my side. that was the most painful part. about twice as much as the smaller ones. but its well worth it now. i love them!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.