gokullalwani
    Participant
    @gokullalwani

I plan on getting text inked down the neck…
    now i know what i want written, just not sure how…
    i want for it to say “FINDING BEAUTY IN DISSONANCE”
    except, i’ve been back and forth about this with external influences fucking with my head…

can anyone translate that to chinese lettering for me? and to sanskrit?

i was gonna go with a nice gothic font i’d found… and now i’ve agreed to consider these possibilities… except i can’t find anybody in my hometown to do this for me…

many thanks to anybody who’d be so kind as to help!
    gokul

BIKERinBLACK77
    Participant
    @bikerinblack77
    Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw
    gokullalwani;45288 wrote:
    I plan on getting text inked down the neck…
    now i know what i want written, just not sure how…
    i want for it to say “FINDING BEAUTY IN DISSONANCE”
    except, i’ve been back and forth about this with external influences fucking with my head…

can anyone translate that to chinese lettering for me? and to sanskrit?

i was gonna go with a nice gothic font i’d found… and now i’ve agreed to consider these possibilities… except i can’t find anybody in my hometown to do this for me…

many thanks to anybody who’d be so kind as to help!
    gokul

hi and welcome to the forum

ANOTHER FIRST POST AND

WANT WANT WANT…………….. 😑

-DMD-
    Participant
    @dmd

The idea sounds great!
    That’s how it should be, there’s beauty in everything and especially in those little things.
    Great idea and if it will look good, I guess theres a new tattoo commin up for me. =]

-DMD-
    Participant
    @dmd

Darn you mate, ehh I guess theres a new tat for me soon.
    By the way I’ve found a really awesome quote which made me shake inside.
    “Pain is inevitable, Suffering is optional.”
    Gonna find my a nice font and a nice spot for it. Lol
    By the way, does anyone have some more of those “find the beauty in sh*t” kind of quotes? =]

MissP83
    Participant
    @missp83

you can go to altavista.com and click on the babelfish translation link and translate from just about any language to almost any language. its a useful tool

gokullalwani
    Participant
    @gokullalwani

the translate thing works… but it takes words at literal face value, and gives it to you in another language… but it does not possess grammatical prowess… if correctly translated into hindi, that sentence would read in reversse… as in “dissonance’s beautry sought”… but no web translator gave it to me correctly… therefore i ask!

mr. dmd… seeing as you’re of similar disposition on the subject… what script would you suppose? the gothic that fits your nature? or one that you yourself can’t read? -this question comes from the externals i spoke of

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

they are sites who will translate a design for you and its not expensive .
    if the gothic fits your nature i would go with that .

outlaw is right on his point that you have not graced us with an intro bout yourself but you expect us to help you out .. its a bit rude .
    Tattooed people still have manners πŸ˜€

ArniVidar
    @arnividar
    Butterfly_Kisses;45379 wrote:
    Tattooed people still have manners πŸ˜€

Whut? I thought it was all about “Fuck the system!” πŸ˜€

Although I do agree that it’s only proper to introduce oneself before begging favors, I do think y’all could to with a tad less caffeine in your systems. :p
    Does answering (perhaps) unintentional rudeness with even more and definitely intentional rudeness, help with anything at all? I doubt I behaved any better 17 years ago when I started communicating publicly online but I eventually learned some manners… I think πŸ™‚

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

if you take note of how many people join this community and ask for something immediately…. they get their answer and disapear without even a thankyou..

this is a community for interacting not just an index search system for frequently asked questions in the tattoo world….

outlaw

MissP83
    Participant
    @missp83

very well stated outlaw

G3NESYS
    Participant
    @g3nesys
    ArniVidar;45491 wrote:
    Whut? I thought it was all about “Fuck the system!” πŸ˜€

Although I do agree that it’s only proper to introduce oneself before begging favors, I do think y’all could to with a tad less caffeine in your systems. :p
    Does answering (perhaps) unintentional rudeness with even more and definitely intentional rudeness, help with anything at all? I doubt I behaved any better 17 years ago when I started communicating publicly online but I eventually learned some manners… I think πŸ™‚

17 years?? lol
    Al Gore hadnt even invented the internet yet had he? haha

ArniVidar
    @arnividar
    G3NESYS;45983 wrote:
    17 years?? lol
    Al Gore hadnt even invented the internet yet had he? haha

Hah! 1200baud modems, BBS’s and Gopher… ah, the good old days πŸ˜€

ChochoTheButterfly
    Participant
    @chochothebutterfly

ε‘ηŽ°εœ¨δΈε’Œθ°ηš„η§€δΈ½

Wow, not think I would find a reason to speak chinese lol. Hear you go, the way to write it it means, I find beauty in the dissonance

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

hey ChochoTheButterfly
    is chinese and japanese similar enough for you to read and check something for me ?
    I am after Lily ( the name or flower )

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.