ryder004
    Participant
    @ryder004

^^
    sorry forgot:
    Link

oh and i just read this morning that im supposed to keep my A&D in the fridge and i had it out for 3 days…its not going to go bad is it?

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

they actually look neat , im glad your not one of the unlucky ones that got a shit tattoo from a home tattooist but i still stand by my opinions .

i might upload some pics from a friend of a friend thats been tattooing from her house and you will see why !!

what do your kanji mean ?

tana

S.Neill
    Participant
    @s-neill
    ryder004;45074 wrote:
    ^^
    sorry forgot:
    Link

oh and i just read this morning that im supposed to keep my A&D in the fridge and i had it out for 3 days…its not going to go bad is it?

Good Lord, is everyone you talk to an idiot? Do the instructions on the A&D tell you to put it in the fridge? For Christ’s sake man, use your head for something other than a hatrack. Quit listening to idiots.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi Ryder

With regards to your tattoos I am glad they came out ok and look nice.

Here is a list of instructions please follow them before S. Neil blows a gasket :p

Do’s

Wash your tattoos daily – preferably at least twice a day in the shower with antibacterial soap and wash with bottled water or clean water at work midday if you can.

Pat dry your tattoo – never rub or scratch.

Apply a thin layer of antiseptic for the first 2-4 days until it has scabbed. By thin layer I mean just enough to cover the surface.

Make sure that your tattoo gets plenty of air.

Use a petroleum, Lanolin, alcohol and scent free lotion. These vary but as it stands you cannot go wrong with aquaphor tattoo goo and so on.

Wear loose clothing – it needs air and tight clothing can tear the scabs or create a breeding ground of bacteria.

The key one is – listen to the experienced artists on here. They know what they are talking about and if somebody is willing to give valid, good, and important part here FREE advice you take it and have decency to act on it. This should be part of life lesson – I listened to my grandfather and I have a modest flat in a ok-ish) area that is mortgage free and I am 32.

I managed this because I took note of a man who was from a poor working class background and made many errors and successes to make something of himself. He knew what he was talking about so it pays to listen.

S.Neil is 😡 because he knows his shit and has offered you advice that you do not seem to be picking up on it.

To be honest if I could afford to I would love to take a month or 2 from work and study under him, Izz, and Outlaw each in turn. They know their shit.

The A&D can survive upto quite hot temps of 30c or so. If it is off it will look discoloured.

Don’ts

Do not listen to a twat. Many of my friends are lovable but are still twats. You can identify a twat by their habit of espousing knowledge that they heard from a friend of a friend, the back of a cereal packet or ‘from the street’. You want advice – you listen then you check it out with a professional source! You have the internet there is no excuse.

Do not swamp your tattoos in antiseptic ink – it will damage them.

Do not pick, rub, scratch, play, peel, lick (human saliva can be corrosive) or grate your tattoos. It will damage them.

Do not sit in saunas, steam rooms, swimming pools, salt water for at least 2 weeks – preferably 4 weeks. Even if your deepest, most twisted sexual fantasy is wearing nothing but a smile (and honey is optional) do not dive in. It will knacker your ink.

Do not bandage your ink up when it has scabbed – it will turn icky very quickly.

Do not sit in the sun or use sunblocks on the fresh ink until they healed. In fact avoid the sun if you can it knackers ink.

Do not upset S.Neil any further! 😉

Final Stuff

Ok after the first 4-6 days your tattoo will peel and shed layers of ink coloured skin. This is normal. Just let is shed and moisturise.

Your ink may not look as sharp after shedding – this is normal moisturise and it will look ok.

If you have more queries feel free to PM me.

Take Care
    Matthew

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

i am so concerned that with all the information regarding the atercare this thread has gone on for 4 pages long….

S.Neil…. you kept saying “sorry if i offend anyone” quite truthfully mate, you aint going to upset anyone for giving best advice….. good on you for helping them out “”respect to ya””

😉

S.Neill
    Participant
    @s-neill
    Sherav;45082 wrote:
    Hi Ryder

Here is a list of instructions please follow them before S. Neil blows a gasket :p

S.Neil is 😡 because he knows his shit and has offered you advice that you do not seem to be picking up on it.

To be honest if I could afford to I would love to take a month or 2 from work and study under him, Izz, and Outlaw each in turn. They know their shit.

The first statement is funny as hell, second is true and thanx for the third.

S.Neill
    Participant
    @s-neill
    Outlaw;45084 wrote:
    i am so concerned that with all the information regarding the atercare this thread has gone on for 4 pages long….

S.Neil…. you kept saying “sorry if i offend anyone” quite truthfully mate, you aint going to upset anyone for giving best advice….. good on you for helping them out “”respect to ya””

😉

Thanx Outlaw, but someone might be offended by me calling them an idiot and all…then again…if the shoe fits, guess you gotta wear it.

lawa
    Participant
    @lawa

Outlaw you have just made me spit my morning cuppa out on my Mac.

If the shoe fits goota wear it I love that!!!!

Nothing like someone who doesnt take themselves to seriously.

xXxKTRxXx
    @

IM PRETTY SURE YOU’L BE INTO TATTS SO IF YOU NEED HELP DESIGNS THEM CHECK THIS OUT!
    Click Here!

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.