ryder004
    Participant
    @ryder004

people are saying im stupid because i want to get a “impossible is nothing” tattoo. in case you dont know thats the slogan of Adidas and formerly Reebok. people keep telling me not to get it because my body would be an advertising billboard…..

but what if you live by this slogan. i personally am a amateur MMA fighter and i always have to overcome adversity……so that tattoo is almost perfect for me and represents me because i never get picked to win anything and always gota go out and prove people wrong.

would you get this tat if you were me and ignored what people told you or care more about what people say?

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

personally i wouldnt care what people think but it does sound better to me as “Nothing is Impossible”

JonXp
    Participant
    @jonxp

I wouldn’t say its a stupid tattoo at all, id say its pretty neutral. And if i saw it, the Addidas slogan would not come to mind at all.

But yeh, it is important that you dont get a silly looking tattoo ofcourse :p but in my opinion both : “impossible is nothing” or “Nothing is Impossible” would be fine.

BIKERinBLACK77
    Participant
    @bikerinblack77

Get it, if you want it.
    I have an Ed Hardy tattoo “LOVE KILLS SLOWLY”
    And a regular piece my friend drew up for me saying ” HOPE DIES LAST”

I wouldn’t really worry about what others have to say about your ink. If it means something to you, get it. You aren’t going to let others dictate your life are you:confused: Lol. Get it, and just tell others to fuck off.

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

to be quite honnest i dont think it stupid, its up to you what you get …. remember that not everyone will know that it is an adidas slogan… you could always do it in latin
    “impossible est nusquam”

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.