Aussie_Al
    Participant
    @aussie_al

If you are anything like me you already have in your mind ideas for your next few tattoos

What are you planning to get next?

Me:

Right thigh above the knee – rockabilly style winking cat with a crown on his head

right leg below the knee – finish my filler off

left leg above the knee – brass knuckles (knuckle dusters for the Aussies and Brits on the boards)

Chest – spider web filler to tie in everything else I have on their

Photos when they are done!! 😉

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

Im having a dragon done next will be a half/3 quarter sleeve and its a cover up on my right arm.
    maybe going to get a butterfly behind my ear before i start on the big work 😛

Rapidoh
    Participant
    @rapidoh

Going into a tattoo place I’ve heard/seen great things from to hopefully be getting an appointment and my design drawn up tomorrow. Its going to be on the inner side of my left upper arm. You know like those bio mechanical tats, except inside will be a human muscle and not mechanical things. And the muscle inside is going to be unhealthy/bruised/weak that kind of thing and all in colour.
    I’ve wanted it for quite a while now since as a kid I was very sick from 2-3 years old in the hospital with a fatal disease that basically my immune system attacked all of my red blood cells leaving me with no muscle mass what so ever and bed ridden for a lot of the time. Basically getting this done for a milestone to show how far I’ve come since then and how I’m achieving so much in my life when I was told I’d always have problems.

Ashley0723
    Participant
    @ashley0723

Here is my next idea

~A mermaid on my thigh on the side or possibly a fairy.

vizzielover
    Participant
    @vizzielover

I’m thinking a Phoenix on my right shoulder and I’m going to ask my tattooist if he can add to my dragon on my left upper arm. I want him to add some flowers, either cherry blossoms, lotus flower or chrysanthemum. My dragon is black and grey with just a touch of red in it’s eye so I want the flowers to be very vibrant and really contrast with the black and grey.

I also want to improve on my wrist scripts, I want to add some vines, flowers and a butterfly for my youngest granddaughter, Kasey, and a ladybird (ladybugs for the Americans out there) for the older granddaughter, Kiah.

kmiecik
    Participant
    @kmiecik

I’m getting a giraffe done on my ribs this afternoon

dpatn91
    @

i have an idea im not entirely sure of and need any opinions, from anyone, … what do you think of a irish black rose on the inside bicep for a male?

MMilani
    Participant
    @mmilani

Wow so many things i want done:

– horror half leg
    – right arm sleeve not sure yet it’s in the works
    – samurai head with some waves and cherry blossoms on my left hand
    – rose elbow piece left arm
    – back and chest pieces are in the works to

Once i got one i started pretty much planning my whole body

Cheers
    Marcus

roie
    Participant
    @roie

I’m sticking with animals.
    1. Complete the aligator on my left arm to go all the way up to my shoulder
    2. tattoo 1 more lizard on my left arm
    3. octopus on left shoulder
    4. some bisrg on my right foot

Aussie_Al
    Participant
    @aussie_al
    Quote:
    I’m getting a giraffe done on my ribs this afternoon

How did it go – of all my tattoos I would say Left side of my ribs hurt the most

Right side of my ribs wasn’t bad at all!

Aussie_Al
    Participant
    @aussie_al
    Quote:
    Wow so many things i want done:

HAHA you sound like me!

Rockysmom
    Participant
    @rockysmom

I am getting some cherry blossoms on my mid back. I’d like to get some other botanical type tattoos that are soft and feminine. I would also like to get a portrait of my dog but that will probably be later on.

Aussie_Al
    Participant
    @aussie_al
    Quote:
    I would also like to get a portrait of my dog but that will probably be later on.

cool, cool – where would that go on your body?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.