Shakaka
    Participant
    @shakaka

Hi Guys

I am looking at finding out a particular style of Tattoo. The wrestler Randy Orton has skulls tattood down his shoulder and arm as shown below

RAW_841_Photo_059.jpg
    normal_002.jpg

This design behind what is prodominatley his “main” tattoo (the tribal band) is what i like where by it looks faded and ghost like

Could someone tell me what it is 1) i can search for to help me on the internet and 2) that i know for when i go to get my tattoo

cheers

BIKERinBLACK77
    Participant
    @bikerinblack77

Your pictures didn’t work.

Shakaka
    Participant
    @shakaka

not giving me permissions now will find another

cheers

Shakaka
    Participant
    @shakaka

Randy_Orton_08_Cropped.jpg

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

If the tribal is what you are after then there are thousands of sites that pictures of it and any decent artist would be able to draw up from the picture an interpretation of the tattoo.

The same can be said for the skull sleeve.

Take care
    Matthew

colossus
    Participant
    @colossus

yeah, there are some tattoo design collections on the web.

wak
    Participant
    @wak

If I understand you correctly, you are interested in his full sleeve – not the bold tribal shape on the upper arm?

You like the fact that it is faded and ‘ghost-like’… right?

I was thinking about this – and I reckon that you almost need the bolder tattoo in order to get that nice faded contrast.

If you go to a good artist and ask them to draw up a full sleeve (of skulls or whatever you really want) make sure they understand that you want this all done in a faded grey wash instead of bold colours… then (if you really want the contrast effect) perhaps choose a really top-notch arm band or shoulder tattoo that will be bold and stand out above the sleeve. This way it will make the sleeve really fade into a background of texture.

If I’ve totally missed what you are after the I’m sorry… but here’s my ideas anyway.

Good luck!

Shakaka
    Participant
    @shakaka

Wak – thats great thanks I now have a specific discription rather than a vague one to go to the tattooist with. I am thinking of a tribal band or a tribal sleeve with the fading part “behind” this.

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

is just normal black and gray isnt it ? looks faded because he is all tanned up right ?

LOL BEEFCAKE !

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.