Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

the only people that get away with hand tattoo’s are normally people in the tattoo trade or rockstars….. yes there are some people that are professional and dont fit into those 2 catagories, but they are few and far between.

its the same with neck and throat pieces as well

PiscesFish
    Participant
    @piscesfish
    imakedrawings;42949 wrote:

the palm since has faded alot..haha but thats just what happens.

and the gygpsy looks a little distorted but its the best picture i got, shes hotter than that hahaha

I got the dreaded red x’s….

PiscesFish
    Participant
    @piscesfish

What I did was manually put the URL’s into the browser (After pressing edit) seeing that gypsy has just hightened my desire. Without sound shallow, the Gypsy tattoo is cool as 1@4$. I like the design and tattoo, but are you allowed to say ‘cool’ now without it being shallow? that’s what I think of it. Nice, very 🙂

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

Unfortunately I couldn’t even see the x’s any chance you could put into your album?

I would really like to check it out.

Take Care
    Matthew

imakedrawings
    Participant
    @imakedrawings

haha thanks! i dont know how you did that.

and ps i say go for it if thats what you want man, just be prepared for the criticism and everything else.

i was in mississippi recently and was deemed a”satans child” by an disgustingly obese black lady.

david333
    Participant
    @david333

well… I felt hand tattoo was cool….

but i don’t have any hand tattoo…

KyleA
    @

I know a lot of people who have their hands tattooed, there is nothing wrong with it. Some problems do come into play when you get to the edges of you hands because the skin is a little thicker so they have to go deeper and the color will fade over time, but any shop will do a touch up for you.

One thing to take into consideration though is your job and will they frown upon it?

*imakedrawings, no beef here, but Im 18 years old and have 5 tattoos and I don’t and will not regret any of them.

MissP83
    Participant
    @missp83

in my opinion hand tattoos are ok depending on what you’re having put on them. they do tend to hurt a bit and they fade extremely easy. it would be a lifetime of touch ups to keep it looking nice.

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

as a tattoo fan i really digg that tattoo , but !
    if my son came home with it one day i would go ape !
    you really do need a job that doesnt mind ink on show, alot of woman locally to me are recently getting hand tattoo’s so maybe one day no one will batter an eye at it .

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.